+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

ARTICLE : Five Ways to Get Over a Breakup

Advert.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium

Talking ARTICLE : Five Ways to Get Over a Breakup

Advert.
    Whether you ditched or you just got dumped, breaking up always hurts and is a painful experience. There may be no quick fix to remove your pain, but if you remember these following few key rules to get over a breakup, things may not be that painful.
    Realize that it’s over:

No matter how hard it may be, you should accept that the fact that it’s over. Keep reminding yourself that breaking up with your boyfriend/girlfriend is a part of any relationship, no matter how hard you try.
    Cry out your heart:

Allow yourself to cry out your heart for a couple of days. Let yourself be sad and sob as much as you can, tear up some cards, love notes or write in some journal and let your sadness get over. Sometimes, you feel better when you just cry out your heart. But the next day, you should get rid of it and move forward.
    Leave your ex alone:

You may like to text or call your ex and talk to him/her, but resist all these urges and try to occupy your mind with some more important things. If you don’t want to keep on hurting yourself, you should allow yourself to move forward leaving behind all the pain. You may like to become friends with your ex, but not right after you break up.
    Keep yourself busy:

Locking yourself alone in your room will never ever help you to get over breakup blues. So, keep yourself busy and engage yourself with your works, hobbies, hit the gym and chill out with your family and friends. These will help you to forget your ex and make you feel good.
    Make a change:

Make use of your breakup and give yourself a makeover. Make a fun change by getting into a new hobby or taking up a new course. This will boost your confidence and make you feel happy.

All The Best !!!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    What about finding another partner , that is I feel is best practice ..

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
    What about finding another partner , that is I feel is best practice ..
    Hello Yahoo,

I consider this is something not easy for every individual just after break up. Thank You for your comment though

+ Post a Comment HERE!