+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to succeed in personality tests?

Advert.

jacobprince
    jacobprince is offline Just in!

How to succeed in personality tests?

Advert.
    I'm doing a lot of job interviews these days. I'm applying for software development posts. I've recently earned my B.Sc. in CS, and this is my first serious job hunt ever. What sorts of questions are asked in a Personality Test? I'd appreciate any tips that can help me pass such a test successfully.

Patrick
    Patrick is offline Just in!

Re: How to succeed in personality tests?

I'd just be as honest as possible. Your employer may value that above what some silly personality test says. I'll bet the personality test is just to weed out those who may have MAJOR incompatibility problems with people, so as long as you don't have a known history of social problems, I think you'll do fine. Personality Testing

psnswaminathan
    psnswaminathan is offline eTI Iron

first of all don't be nervous - secondly try to answer what you know exactly [no guess work please] present all certificates what you have obtained genuinely - no bogus certificates/experieince certificate/project certificates. wear most suitable dress what suits you. No excess dressing, costumes, etc., be decent in presentation. when you don't know answer - admit your inability to answer instantly - don't take time don't beat around bush. Remember the question which could not be answered by you and find-out answers that will help you

desitime
    desitime is offline Newbie

Its all about social skills and how u handle yourself. If you act shy or nervous instead of bold and confident, then it wont work out. Just be realaxed and attentive. At the same time dont make it seem like you are not interested

+ Post a Comment HERE!