+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Social Networking Love True of False ?

Advert.

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron

Social Networking Love True of False ?

Advert.
    Hi everyone here I want discuss about a serious matter which is a current topic now days. There are about 90% people who are using social networking site like facebook, orkut, twitter etc. Some people use it for fun timepass and some find it a good medium of finding a girlfriend or life partner.

So, my question is that Is it really a good medium for finding a life partner or girlfriend ? In opinion it's a good thing but it also depends on people. I see many people who using social networking site and crack jokes and do lot's of flirts with girls to impress them even I am also among of them. But it's good if you are taking it practically but you could stuck in a serious problem if you take it seriously. You can't trust a person who is sitting behind the computer and talking to you daily at least 2 or 3 hour and I think that the girls are stupid and moron, who give their personal no. to those guys who just talking to them from just over 2 or 3 weeks. Guys are expert in faking and they can easily make a girl laugh and impress by their talking and humor behavior. Girl should not trust them properly cause their is only a reason in their frank nature that they want to meet you and want you in their life it doesn't matter for them that are they single or committed with another girl.

I am not against social network love I just want to share what i observe. I have meet many guys who have girlfriend which they get through social networking site but their relation is fake and not come with a small time validity.

I just want girls to be clever in this case use your brain instead of heart before meeting with a guy make it confirm that the guy is true and don't want to you in his life just as a timepass. I don't want to say any thing to the guyz coz they have already taken life practically b't I want to say them that we should respect them.

This post is incomplete without your opinion so please reply your opinion about social networking love !

Take care everyone !

sricky
    sricky is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Hi everyone here I want discuss about a serious matter which is a current topic now days. There are about 90% people who are using social networking site like facebook, orkut, twitter etc. Some people use it for fun timepass and some find it a good medium of finding a girlfriend or life partner.

So, my question is that Is it really a good medium for finding a life partner or girlfriend ? In opinion it's a good thing but it also depends on people. I see many people who using social networking site and crack jokes and do lot's of flirts with girls to impress them even I am also among of them. But it's good if you are taking it practically but you could stuck in a serious problem if you take it seriously. You can't trust a person who is sitting behind the computer and talking to you daily at least 2 or 3 hour and I think that the girls are stupid and moron, who give their personal no. to those guys who just talking to them from just over 2 or 3 weeks. Guys are expert in faking and they can easily make a girl laugh and impress by their talking and humor behavior. Girl should not trust them properly cause their is only a reason in their frank nature that they want to meet you and want you in their life it doesn't matter for them that are they single or committed with another girl.

I am not against social network love I just want to share what i observe. I have meet many guys who have girlfriend which they get through social networking site but their relation is fake and not come with a small time validity.

I just want girls to be clever in this case use your brain instead of heart before meeting with a guy make it confirm that the guy is true and don't want to you in his life just as a timepass. I don't want to say any thing to the guyz coz they have already taken life practically b't I want to say them that we should respect them.

This post is incomplete without your opinion so please reply your opinion about social networking love !

Take care everyone !
    You don't have any chance of true love on social network site...
    I am against it....
    If someone seriously wants to be in a relationship with someone then real world entities are not so far....

+ Post a Comment HERE!