Te Taali Hindi Movie Review

Another comic movie but with fresh treatment. Watching this movie was fun as well pain at sometimes. The story is straight forward and withing few minutes you start viewing movie, you will get idea about what is next the movie have for you. But as I said earlier and I say always, this is all about fresh treatment. I specially looked out for those movies whom you can admire. Story of few friends having masti and fun all the time and sort of caring for each other and then twist and that too very common twist and in the end.. a happy ending according to the director. (I did not find it happy at all :P)

Lets have a detailed glimpse of the story. The movie is about three childhood buddies. Among them, 1 is girl and another two are boys (its obvious if one is girl then other two are boys :P ). So Abhi (Aftab Shivadasani), Amu (Ayesha Takia) and Paglu (Riteish Deshmukh), our lead star cast and not to forget (Kartika) Rimi Sen are 3 friends and Rimi .. the last one is the reason for twist in story.

Abhi, is sort of desperate to find his true love and falls in love with every other girl irrespective of her nature, her type and her reason to be there. The Paglu is sort of person who is always with new ideas but hardly get them executed. While, in the last we have Amu.. the girl and our tom boy. Movie had some brief introduction about everyone and specially about Abhi being broken heart with many girls.

While, things were going as usual, one day Amu realized (with the help of Paglu) that she is in Love with her buddy Abhi while abhi, at very same time found his new love of life ie. Kartika who has eyes on Abhi's wealth only.

Then story turns as usual, Amu and Paglu trying to help Abhi to get rid of Kartika and various moments were there which makes you laugh real hard. Eventually, to get the whole idea about the movie, you should go and watch it :P ..

Comon'n.. this is review, not the story of the movie.

Moving ahead, I find Shivdasani most suitable for this role and just makes right timings while Ritesh Deshmukh, I sometimes find him pale in face expression was also good ie. not really any noticeable flaw from his side. Moving further, Ayesha Takia, looked more like a common girl and without much fuzz. I guess writer and director knew what exactly a Tom Boy means. Rimi Sen, not of my favourite but she did well with her role of being a gold digger!

Anupam Kher, he always makes seen complete and no exception here.

Music, average, none of the song was remarkable but yes were forcibly plotted in the movie. Good cinematography but it doesn't mean that movie was whole good and should get full marks.

It had flaws like inconsistency, at places you may feel if track is lost of this movie as well direction let you down at places. But a good one to enjoy and have time pass..

Movie is average ...
3/5

Enjoy eTI