+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Must Watch Movies recommended by eTI members

Advert.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze

Must Watch Movies recommended by eTI members

Advert.
    Hi Friends,

Here I am starting a simple topic where you can share movies you like and recommends others to watch. So can save you from boring movies and you can get list of good movies you can watch anytime.

Just share name of movie you like, its genre and your comment with language .

Like :
    Movie Name : Some movie name
    Genre : Like horror, comedy, suspense, drama, romance, documentary or whatever you feel good.
    Language : Hindi / English / Any other
    Comment : Something why you liked it and person view about movie.. just in brief...

Aarish Rizvi
    Here I start with two movies :

Movie Name: Forest Gump
    Genre: Drama
    Language: English
    Comment : Its an intelligent movie about not so intelligent guy, just go through the movie and how they have related most of the modern world's successful business and stuff with the guy. Surely a must watch.

Movie Name: Welcome to Sajjanpur
    Genre: Comedy, Satire
    Language: Hindi
    Comment : Its a light comedy and when today you find every hindi movie going for clueless comedy, this one bring you back to rural India and shows innocence of people there. A good one time watch and will bring smile on face.

Mr.A.Pandey
    Mr.A.Pandey is offline Just in!
    MOVIE NAME : Lord of the war
    Genre : Action
    Language: English
    Comment : One of the finest movie ever made. Movie starring Nicholas Cage as a arms dealer, achieves a new height in arms smuggling business. From beginning to end you will find this movie engaging. This is my favorite movie.

Aarish Rizvi
    I got chance to watch special chhabbis lately...

Movie Name : Special 26
    Genre : Suspense / Thriller
    Language : Hindi
    Comment : After a long time I watched an Indian movie with some intelligence .. infact lots of intelligence as they were fooling around with Indian Intelligence ie. CBI . At some places it really felt like a mature movie. Though there were some loopholes but can be done away with that.. overall a must watch if you are looking for a no-non-sense Indian Cinema.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarish Rizvi View Post
    I got chance to watch special chhabbis lately...

Movie Name : Special 26
    Genre : Suspense / Thriller
    Comment : After a long time I watched an Indian movie with some intelligence .. infact lots of intelligence as they were fooling around with Indian Intelligence ie. CBI . At some places it really felt like a mature movie. Though there were some loopholes but can be done away with that.. overall a must watch if you are looking for a no-non-sense Indian Cinema.
    Yes aarish this is the first movie after a long time in bollywood which has shown some intelligence and creativity in it, I too liked the movie. Infact I will praise a movie of bollywood after quite a long time since the movies are either dubbed or copied from other hollywood blockbusters.
    I recently saw The Movie Kaipo Che Based on Chetan Bhagat's Novel 3 Mistakes of my Life
    I quite Enjoyed the movie.
    Movie : Kaipo Che
    Genre : Drama
    Comments : Directors have tried something new and innovative apart from dubbing and copying, the story revolves around life of Govind (Main character of 3 Mistakes), Ishaan and Omi, and the twists and turns that occur in their life.
    It is a drama movie combining India's 3 most hot topics Cricket, Politics and Love. I quite enjoyed the movie hope you all do it too.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    HI, I recently watch Jolly LLB at midnight, it was good release as compare to other in this current week

Movie Name: Jolly LLB
    Genre: Drama
    Language: Hindi

Movie was overall good. Arshad Warsi and Boman Irani justified with their roles.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

7. Advert.

Aarish Rizvi
    This place is dead from long, I think we can revive it.

Movie Name
    : Monster University
    Genre : Animated / Comedy
    Language : English
    Comment : I recently watched movie "Monster University 2013". Its an animated movie and I just watched it without any pre thoughts or anything but opposite to my expectation, this movie was very nice and I think its a must watch for anyone who loves animated movies

Aarish Rizvi
    Hmm.. Another movie I would recommend..

Movie Name : Non Stop (2014)
    Genre : Action / Suspense
    Comment : Have seen few movies of Liam Neeson and non of them was a let down. And this movie is no exception, apart of Liam, I was not expecting anything from the movie but it turned to be a good one. It will keep you glued right from the beginning to the end.. Overall, I must say its a must watch...

Aarish Rizvi
    Movie Name : Maleficent
    Genre : Fantasy
    Comment : Its a must watch movie with family and specially children. If you are looking for clean, joyful experience and you love fantasy / fairy tale kind of movies then this is one for you.

+ Post a Comment HERE!