+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Can't I have anyone who can understand me ...

Advert.

life is hell
    life is hell is offline Just in!

Can't I have anyone who can understand me ...

Advert.

Hi..
    I am starting with this for the first time...
    I don't know how to start with ..
    the very first thing in me ..i guess is i cant express myself properly..
    I will try hard to express as much as possible

In my life, i have never got any1 who can understand me..and can find anything good in me..

My parents they always compared me with my brother and sister..
    My boy friend..he never appreciates me.
    I have been doing things according to their wishes,if they told me not to do this or that,i have obeyed them.If they have told not to wear this or not to go there or anywhere,I have accepted everything.
    I don't even show them how much hurt, i am.
    I just try to make them happy as well as show them my fake happiness.

I don't know why its always me who comes out to be guilty every time.
    They make me realize that, I am not good at talking,I utter wrong words..
    They make me realize that ,i' m a stupid..

I'm not..I am a friendly person,a jolly kind...and i want to remain like dat..
    I m just pissed off of making every1 feel good..
    But what about me..arnt there my feelings..
    why do they do this to me?
    I don't want anything from them,just this much that they come to me nd tell me that you are really a nice person..
    thanks for doing so much for us..

I don't know what else to right,I hope u understood what I'm in person and what's going on with me..
    I just want u to help me..before i actually b in depression..
    please do help..
    Last edited by life is hell; 04-04-2012 at 02:41 PM.

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron
    Hi <whatever your name is>

The situation you are facing is because you are trying too hard and in that you are over doing everything. Your effort to make them happy are actually making things worst.

In short, forget everything, live the way you are and STOP TRYING TO MAKE GOOD IMPRESSION on others, because you are making it all wrong in your effort to make it good.

So, be what you are , , stop pretending to be someone else.

Regarding your boyfriend, I am sure he has low intellect level else he must be the first to give you advice I just gave you.

sricky
    sricky is offline Just in!
    Life doesn't mean to obey others. You have your own life, live the way, you want to. If you think that your bf is not compromising you then think that why he is not doing?

life is hell

I have tried to be what I am..
    But i have never got an appreciating payback,I have always being demoralized..
    my parents think i m the biggest dumb in the house,without realizing i'm the one who scores the highest in academics and in sports.
    this comparison that i go through, makes it really miserable.

I agree to your words to forget everything and live the way I want to..but its really difficult when you are compared,when your "SO CALLED FRIENDS" ,just use you,and you still help them for the sake of friendship,and they again come to spoil your life.

I really understood through your message that I'm myself is making it worst
    But how can i achieve that love and respect from others(parents and boy friend),when they don't like what i am..
    there has to be a way..what that would be?

life is hell
    I have tried to be what I am..
    But i have never got an appreciating payback,I have always being demoralized..
    my parents think i m the biggest dumb in the house,without realizing i'm the one who scores the highest in academics and in sports.
    this comparison that i go through, makes it really miserable.

I agree to your words to forget everything and live the way I want to..but its really difficult when you are compared,when your "SO CALLED FRIENDS" ,just use you,and you still help them for the sake of friendship,and they again come to spoil your life.

I really understood through your message that I'm myself is making it worst
    But how can i achieve that love and respect from others(parents and boy friend),when they don't like what i am..
    there has to be a way..what that would be?

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron
    Don't be sad watever ur name is ! your problem is quite similar to mine ! So i just want to giv u suggestion don't try to behave fake just be yourself let the people luv thing wat you have genuinely. You obeyed your parents it's a good thing but when you are not with their decision then just try to talk them politely m sure they will understand you. It's your life they can't advice you at very second turn dat you have to do dis or dat ! I am not suggesting you to go against your parents m just giving you advice dat doing discussion with them on a issue is much better. And about your bf then m agree with wat asaam said !

7. Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper
    Remember One thing .. Everybody is Selfish Now a days ...

So Fist Give Importance to yourself, Feel yourself Precious , Make everyone follow u, U dont have to follow others.

Listen to Ur heart , But Make decision from ur Brain...

They the U realize Ur Importance , everyone start giving u Importance...

U might be very kind person, but throw ur Kindness away for a while listen to ur heart and think why u r hear and for whom ?

Kill ur Depression it ur enemy and Enjoy life, If people think u r stupid make them realize Listen but dont react what they say..

And last but Not least , Love Ur life !!!!

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron
    Stop looking for respect from others, stop expecting things from people.
    Because when there are expectations, there are disappointments.

If your boyfriend is not good with you, leave him (atleast temporarily) , your parents , stop talking to them , try to get away from things for a while and lets how it changes things...

life is hell
    hi jay..
    you said that you are going through the same problem.I hope not down to my level..
    just wanted to ask is it that simple? how you manage things?

life is hell
    thank u asam and nupur for motivating so much..
    and i agree to your words..But the fear of losing things and relations is so much into me i guess.
    I would try to figure out a way to stop expecting things from people..and fight against my feelings.
    thank u:-)

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Quote Originally Posted by life is hell View Post

Hi..
    I am starting with this for the first time...
    I don't know how to start with ..
    the very first thing in me ..i guess is i cant express myself properly..
    I will try hard to express as much as possible

In my life, i have never got any1 who can understand me..and can find anything good in me..

My parents they always compared me with my brother and sister..
    My boy friend..he never appreciates me.
    I have been doing things according to their wishes,if they told me not to do this or that,i have obeyed them.If they have told not to wear this or not to go there or anywhere,I have accepted everything.
    I don't even show them how much hurt, i am.
    I just try to make them happy as well as show them my fake happiness.

I don't know why its always me who comes out to be guilty every time.
    They make me realize that, I am not good at talking,I utter wrong words..
    They make me realize that ,i' m a stupid..

I'm not..I am a friendly person,a jolly kind...and i want to remain like dat..
    I m just pissed off of making every1 feel good..
    But what about me..arnt there my feelings..
    why do they do this to me?
    I don't want anything from them,just this much that they come to me nd tell me that you are really a nice person..
    thanks for doing so much for us..

I don't know what else to right,I hope u understood what I'm in person and what's going on with me..
    I just want u to help me..before i actually b in depression..
    please do help..
    Hello there,

Well too many suggestions and advices for you. Who says people are not considerate about about?? Just look at this thread and see how many have actually bothered to take sometime out to support you and be friends be with you.

Its just a way of thinking that you are alone and aloof. Happiness is all around you but the thing is you can't see it. There it goes, people here are ready to be friends with you, support you and are actually considerate about you.

All you need to do is change your mindset and thinking and try to realize that you are actually not alone or neglected one. People love you..all you need to do is return it too.

Last a last input from myside too....Live your life for yourself and not for others. Nobody in this world will ever take your responsibility. Its just you, who has to fight against all odds and live your life. So, why you so considerate about others ? Let them do/say what they are doing/saying, give them a damn and live your life.

Never ever think again that you are alone and if you do, go through this thread and I am sure you will be proofed wrong !!

Take Care !!
    All The Best !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!