+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

what to do after engg.?

Advert.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

what to do after engg.?

Advert.
    :'( hi i am doing my electronics and communication engg from panjab university and have got overall 58%. still 2 semesters to go but now i am worried about my future as today placements are going on but i am not eligible for it(60%) all my friends are going to be placed today in infosys but i am sad as i was not able to fulfil my parents dreams to get placed at campus now i can't explian how bad i am feeling i don't know what to do and what not to do.
    please help me what should i do in my future and what are the job opportunities after engg. will i be able to get a job if i somehow able to get 60% marks at the emd of the engg.
    kamal

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: what to do after engg.?

First of all don't be without hopes, have faith and be it less than 60% but still you have a engineering degree.
    Look for some small company, start from there, they will be happy to place you (may be with some less pay) but after 1-2 year experience, you will easily get nice job.

Don't loose the hope !

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: what to do after engg.?

k thanks i will try my best but if you came across any company like this please inform me through a PM.
    kamal

+ Post a Comment HERE!