+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Was Secret Admirer for a girl and she found out ! help me !

Advert.

abhishiek
    abhishiek is offline Just in!

Was Secret Admirer for a girl and she found out ! help me !

Advert.
    I like this girl from my college and i used to send some poetry on her anonymously, I've did that for about past 10 months. Recently she seemed to found out or rather guessed that it was me and sent a mail to the anonymous email id guessing my name. I was quite surprised and denied it in a hurry but i guess she didn't believed it. The point now is, I am unable to decide whether i need to confront her or not. I have a few responsibilities to fulfill before I could settle for any relationship, so shall I wait till I complete my graduation and settle which will be about an year from now. Please advice me, my brain's exploding. Also if you can please suggest me a way to confront her.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello abhishiek,
    Brain exploding ?? You should have given it a thought earlier. Its totally a thing of disgrace to send a girl love messages. "shayaris", e-mails anonymously. Its just because of you and kind of boys like you, girls make a general opinion that guys are bad and unfaithful. Its totally an obnoxious thing you have done and when she has come to know about it, you are hiding behind a lie. You should have thought of these so called responsibilities in your life before sending her these messages.

Its really a matter of disgrace that you have done to yourself and its surely not acceptable. And now when it comes to stand up and speak your love out in front of her, now when your deeds are revealed, you are making a mere excuse of your responsibilities. Shame on you, Man !!

As of now, there is only one thing I can suggest.... go ahead tell her the truth, speak your heart out if you love her and accept that those mails and messages were sent by you. Tell her the truth that you love her only and only if you mean it. Else, for God sake, stop all this right away and leave her alone. Moreover, I cant see its love anymore but a mere infatuation/ attraction of yours towards her. That's the most honest reply I can give to you.

This forum is for people with true love and true feelings who seek solutions to their genuine problems not for them who create problems for others.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!

phpdevloper
    phpdevloper is offline eTI Member
    Hello Abhishiek,
    I am also agree whatever Pulkit said he is the hero of this forum. I likes your posts pulkit..

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Quote Originally Posted by phpdevloper View Post
    Hello Abhishiek,
    I am also agree whatever Pulkit said he is the hero of this forum. I likes your posts pulkit..
    Thank You so much phpdeveloper. These words of appreciation are really acknowledging. Thank You so much. I hope abhishek gets to know that whatever he did is wrong and should quickly amend things up.

+ Post a Comment HERE!