+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Maruti Ertiga Launched in India (MPV from Suzuki)

Advert.

nand.girnar
    nand.girnar is offline eTI Member

Maruti Ertiga Launched in India (MPV from Suzuki)

Advert.
    Maruti Suzuki is India's largest car maker company and this company provides many car which are known for low maintenance and high performance.Maruti continues it's tradition by launching new MPV Maruti Ertiga ,Which is fabulous in style, has impressive mileage and amazing power.Everyone will love it.

Maruti Ertiga was recently unveiled by Maruti Suzuki India at the 11th Auto Expo and now this largest carmaker of the country is all geared up for the launch on 12th April 2012 in New Delhi. Ertiga is expected to fall in the price bracket of Rs. 7- Rs 9 lakh and is said to be competing neck-to-neck with the segment best selling cars Toyota Innova and Mahindra Xylo.

ArunMalhotra
    ArunMalhotra is offline eTI Member
    Wow its really a nice car.Mileage of New Maruti Ertiga 16.02 for petrol variant and 20.77 kmpl for the diesel.

yudhister
    yudhister is offline Just in!
    Yes it is a big surprise, Maruti motors provide new technology and new advance features with affordable price.

Sonu17
    Sonu17 is offline Just in!
    Three trim levels, seven colors for car, two engines(Petrol & Diesel), buyers in india will be able to choose among these features.

ArunMalhotra
    ArunMalhotra is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nand.girnar View Post
    Maruti Suzuki is India's largest car maker company and this company provides many car which are known for low maintenance and high performance.Maruti continues it's tradition by launching new MPV Maruti Ertiga ,Which is fabulous in style, has impressive mileage and amazing power.Everyone will love it.

Maruti Ertiga was recently unveiled by Maruti Suzuki India at the 11th Auto Expo and now this largest carmaker of the country is all geared up for the launch on 12th April 2012 in New Delhi. Ertiga is expected to fall in the price bracket of Rs. 7- Rs 9 lakh and is said to be competing neck-to-neck with the segment best selling cars Toyota Innova and Mahindra Xylo.
    Hats off to Maruti engineers for sculpting such a magnificent machine in the name of Ertiga. Alluring & compact design of majestic Maruti Ertiga makes it’s maneuvering perfect for the city traffic and in narrow parking spaces. Peeled back clear headlamps, fabulous flare fenders, smart rear spoiler, newly designed extended tail lamps and overall sporty styling makes Maruti Suzuki Ertiga a pleasing vehicle to look at. Also, 15 inch 8 spoke alloy lifts the entire elegance of the compact machine.

Meera
    Meera is offline eTI Member
    Ertiga is the first Life Utility Vehicle (LUV) which has been launched by Maruti Suzuki India limited. Recently i saw the news that Maruti Ertiga completed 45,000 bookings..

7. Advert.

arunmathew
    arunmathew is offline Just in!

abot the ertiga

ertiga is the brilliant innovation of maruthi
    exellant vehicle of maruthi

jashnsamra
    jashnsamra is offline Newbie
    I have also owned an ERTIGA Zdi. Here are my honest views about ERTIGA- Flexibility,Fuel economy,Comfort,Ease of handling. I also taken a loan from HDFC Bank at 10percent rate of interest. One Call 60011600 give me a key of my dream car.

+ Post a Comment HERE!