+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How do I check usage without login to selfcare using chrome or firefox addon?

Advert.

hns.mani1
    hns.mani1 is offline Just in!

How do I check usage without login to selfcare using chrome or firefox addon?

Advert.
    Hello! I am h.n.s.mani registered in this site todayt only.One difficulty with this New selfcare portal of BSNL is that it opens in Internet Explorer only.When it was data.bsnl.in it wqas very convenient quick as it could be opened in any browser.further we were able to bring in either shaplus.comn or datafox.com as addon on chrome browser to automatically track BB usage.nonew of that is now possible.further irritant is this selfcare site is down for maintenance very frequently.so members using COMBO500 limited usage plans suffer most.for south zone the control hub is in Hyderabad.I am in Mysore city.the local BSNL staff plead ignorance about this new usage site.Can anybody in the know of these things throw some light on this? I shall be most thankful.Regards

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    That is actually problem every second BSNL customer is facing. They could have made it lot better but what one can do.
    I suggest you to download software like dumeter which can keep record of your downloads and uploads so tht you can have some idea about your usage.

+ Post a Comment HERE!