+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Volkswagen Vento or Skoda Rapid - buying advice

Advert.

ArunMalhotra
    ArunMalhotra is offline eTI Member

Volkswagen Vento or Skoda Rapid - buying advice

Advert.
    Both Volkswagen Vento and Skoda Rapid share same platform and have similar engine.Please suggest me which one is best for buying.

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron
    I will favour skoda rapid because of its upclass feeling and above all Volkswagen is not that friendly as skoda in India and I heard that they don't have any first free service like system.

veersingh
    veersingh is offline Just in!
    Hi,

My advice Skoda Rapid has been made with the only purpose of making the long adventure memorable.It is a perfect of long drive because its having lot of space, comfort and convenience.

yudhister
    yudhister is offline Just in!
    New Volkswagen Vento IPL edition is better than Skoda Rapid. Because in way of performance and technology, Vento is best.

pawancarrot
    pawancarrot is offline Just in!
    Skoda Rapid is best. skoda rapid features looking and performance is best.

cabingurgaon
    cabingurgaon is offline Just in!
    I think one should go with Volkswagen Vento as it is a good car and better than Skoda. The price range of Volkswagen Vento is from 7 Lakhs to 9.28 Lakhs and the petrol variant gives mileage of around 12 in city and 15 on highway and the diesel Variant give the mileage of around 15 in City and around 20 in highway. It is a best car which you should go with.

7. Advert.

Meera
    Meera is offline eTI Member
    Skoda Rapid will be available in both petrol and diesel variants. Both diesel and petrol variants will have 1.6 liter capacity. The 1.6 liter petrol engine of this car would churn maximum output of 105 PS at 5250 rpm and maximum torque of 153 Nm at3800 rpm, whereas, its diesel variant would toss maximum power of 105 PS at 4400 rpm and maximum torque of 250 Nm, at1500 rpm.

Volkswagen Vento is also available 1.6 liter petrol engine and diesel engine options. Its petrol engine has potential to churn maximum power of 105 PS at 5250 rpm and maximum torque of 153 Nm at 3800 rpm, which are as same as the Rapid performance. On the other hand, the diesel engine of this car can toss peak power of 105 PS at 4400 rpm and peak torque of 250 Nm at 1500-2500 rpm, like the Rapid.

luckysingh Guest
    Hi,

As compared to Volkswagen Vento is better then Skoda Rapid.Both are have similar engine power and performance.But Vento is offers 12 kmpl mileage city traffic while on the highways offers mileage 15 kmpl and also it's diesel variants are delivers excellent performance and mileage. Volkswagen Vento looks very pretty.

anshu1902
    anshu1902 is offline Just in!
    Hi,

Volkswagen Vento is best as compared to Skoda Rapid,Vento looks very stylish and delivers excellent mileage safety features of Vento is really very good.

+ Post a Comment HERE!