+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

No Real time video options in Ridge Racer Unbounded

Advert.

zuhaq
    zuhaq is offline Newbie

No Real time video options in Ridge Racer Unbounded

Advert.
    I want to know is it only me or is it not there in the game only. I just want to know if this game does not have any real time video options or not? I am talking about the AA, Vertical Sync, Ansiotropic Filtering and the Shader / Texture / Shadow detail. None of them are not there in the game. I got this game some days back and I was not able to see any of the options in the game. What do you all think what can be the main reason behind it? That’s what I want to know. As such I don’t have any problems with the game but if I can see such important video options missing then it really surprises me a lot because it is a racing game and they should have all such options there in it. a user would like to see his car in each and every possible direction while playing the game, the crash video, the sequence wherein we fragg its really amazing capture. I would be missing out the integral part if they aren’t shown, So that’s what concerns me a lot on why such kind of video options are not there in the game. I have made a thread over here to just know some opinions from you all on what do you all have to say about the same? has any update or patch come that will have a fix for such kind of problems? That’s what I wanted to know?

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron
    Never played that game I wish I know about it.
    But you can try Google Uncle.

+ Post a Comment HERE!