+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Healthy masturbation or its harmful for Health ?

Advert.

rormohnish
    rormohnish is offline Just in!

Lightbulb Healthy masturbation or its harmful for Health ?

Advert.
    Everyone wants to know is masturbation healthy or not ? Dear what i want to tell you is that masturbation is healthy if done in controlled way as we excess of anything is dangerous.and one thing i want to add is do it gently on doing it vigorously it can lead certain problems and can damage your organ . now you would be wondering that how much should one masturbate. let me tell u masturbating one time or twice a week is sufficient to make your organ work properly. masturbation helps us in proper functioning of immune system, build resistance to prostate gland infection. frequent masturbation can reduce man's risk of developing prostate cancer.on the other side consecutive ejacuations can lead to reduce sperm count masturbation without lubricant and hard can lead to abrasions or swelling of the *****. so there are many goods and bad of masturbation what we need to do is to take the goods and avoid those bad. hope this article helps you. keep masturbating but it should be healthy . and you can ask any thing concerned to it.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    There are several articles you can find online but don't take it excuse to justify your masturbation habits. Too much of anything is bad. Once a week is not advisable, I have seen recommendation for once every 15 days.

rormohnish
    dear some articles show that even twice is healthy therefore i dont think there is any problem wit once aw week

Sweetie
    Sweetie is offline eTI Member
    I feel hesitant to comment here but I think masturbation is not like your daily activity like eating, urination and loo so I don't think that doing it regularly helps.

rormohnish
    dear what about those scientific facts of preventing frm prostate cancer

rormohnish
    dear well may be thisis what u feel ... but thats a scientific fact

7. Advert.

maverick j
    maverick j is offline Just in!
    masturbation at times may b destressing nd comfrtng yet excess of evrything is bad....n so it has to b done in a controlled manner to avoid drastic consequences

manojbhagat
    manojbhagat is offline eTI Iron
    Guys please answer that is it good or not guys... i am confused you all are telling how to and how many time to masturbate please explain is it good or bad.....

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    It has been already answered in this thread..

I have doubt, I think someone else is using Manojbhagat's ID..

+ Post a Comment HERE!