After healthy masturbation this is my second article i know that most of us are facing this and want to know about it. Erect ***** is not always straight or i can say in most of the cases it is curved by a small or large angle that varies from person to person . It is common people dont frankly speak about that... guys listen ***** bends because of deposition of plaque . what really happens is plaque formation does not allows that part to grow while the other part grows well therefore it bends towards the part effected by plaque.
Bent ***** is not always Peyronie's not in most of the cases . If you are having bent ***** and it does not hurts you or your partner during intercourse than it is perfectly fine and there is no need to worry about that. Although it may make your ***** look shorter but that is not a problem about which we are concerned.. but if it hurts during intercourse or masturbation than YOU need to visit a doctor because that is what we call as disease peyronie's . Treatment of peyronie is surgery but take care as it reduces your ***** length . other thing is the ***** extender available in market that can also cure peyronie ..hey guys as i told you if it is bent only and there is not any other problem than dont worry and in many cases it is found that girls likes bent ***** .. enjoy your sexual life ..
you can ask any regarding questions you can ask any other related sexual problem i would like to help you
in my next article i would like to tell u how to increase ***** length and girth . guys end your comments it motivates me