+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Where to lodge complaint againt Reliance GSM for starting a service without my consen

Advert.

riturajraina
    riturajraina is offline Just in!

Where to lodge complaint againt Reliance GSM for starting a service without my consen

Advert.
    I have recently purchased a sim card from Reliance GSM. About 2 -3 days before i got an SMS that they have deducted some amount from my prepaid account for subscribing to morning SMS service but which i didn't subscribed. They started deducting this amount without my consent.

When i tried their customer care number , it took me hours to speak to one of their customer care representative and once connected, i explaiend to him my problem and he assured me that the service is deactivated and the amount will be credited back to my prepaid account. But it has been around 2-3 days since i submitted my complaint but till now , i am still recieving morning SMSs and the amount hasn't been credited back to my account. I again tried speaking to their customer care representative but he told me that due to some technical problem, he won't be able to help me at that point of time and he asked me to call after some time. I again called after some time but again the same response.

I thin that this is highly ridiculous on the service provider's part that they start any sort of service without taking the customer consent and they deduct amount for that illegally. They shall be highly penalized for this type of illegitimate behaviour .

Does anyone knows where to lodge a complaint against the Reliance GSM?

RCOMcare
    RCOMcare is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by riturajraina View Post
    I have recently purchased a sim card from Reliance GSM. About 2 -3 days before i got an SMS that they have deducted some amount from my prepaid account for subscribing to morning SMS service but which i didn't subscribed. They started deducting this amount without my consent.

When i tried their customer care number , it took me hours to speak to one of their customer care representative and once connected, i explaiend to him my problem and he assured me that the service is deactivated and the amount will be credited back to my prepaid account. But it has been around 2-3 days since i submitted my complaint but till now , i am still recieving morning SMSs and the amount hasn't been credited back to my account. I again tried speaking to their customer care representative but he told me that due to some technical problem, he won't be able to help me at that point of time and he asked me to call after some time. I again called after some time but again the same response.

I thin that this is highly ridiculous on the service provider's part that they start any sort of service without taking the customer consent and they deduct amount for that illegally. They shall be highly penalized for this type of illegitimate behaviour .

Does anyone knows where to lodge a complaint against the Reliance GSM?

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Regards,

RCOMcare

teletime
    teletime is offline Just in!
    They do that pretty often. A few of my friends who use reliance have caller tunes they never set.

+ Post a Comment HERE!