+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

South Zone Selfcare Register Problem

Advert.

Shynash21
    Shynash21 is offline Just in!

South Zone Selfcare Register Problem

Advert.
    Hello i'm trying to register in bsnl southzone selfcare portal and for registering they ask a customer id.My bill has never had a customer id but it has a consumer no so i entered that.Then in the broaband is field i entered my id which i use to login bsnl net but it says invalid.can anyone tell me what is this broadband id field?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Have you followed my tutorial for registration process in bsnl selfcare portal ?
    http://etalkindia.com/talk/bsnl-broa...e-account.html

Shynash21
    For south zone, we have a different register procedure.In our bills there is no "customer id" there is only consumer number.In addition to that in the register page,they ask for broadband id???

Shynash21
    in south zone they also ask for "broadband id".i tried entering both my bsnl id and portal id but it says its invalid

Ricky
    In your modem or internet connection the actual broadband Id is required if you select YES for "Do you have broadband". Have selected it yes ?

Shynash21
    In your modem or internet connection the actual broadband Id is required if you select YES for "Do you have broadband". Have selected it yes ?
    I know that.When i enter the broadband it says invalid.

7. Advert.

Ricky
    Try registering without broadband ID, ie. say NO, can you register then? May be after that you can get option to specify your bb or you don't need it at all.

Shynash21
    I can do that but what if they don't include broadband for me.It's a big risk don't you think?.

Ricky
    It is not a risk, once register if there is any issue , you can visit nearby customer care center and send your request, though it should be easy if you can find right place to lodge complaint but what if you don't need to do it and they will include your BB automatically.

+ Post a Comment HERE!