+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Uni Code Fonts / True Type Fonts (Telugu) (type in unicode Pagemaker 7)

Advert.

Narasimhaswamy
    Narasimhaswamy is offline Just in!

Uni Code Fonts / True Type Fonts (Telugu) (type in unicode Pagemaker 7)

Advert.
    Sir,
    Namasthe. I do translations from English to Telugu and from Telugu to English. I can type in English but the problem is with typing Telugu fonts. I give the hand written papers to professional DTP operators. They type the document in page maker 7.0 using Anu fonts(Priyanka and Priyaanka Bold). But many of the clients are asking me to type using Unicode fonts or true type fonts in word. But the Professional DTP operators are doing that at any amount I offer.Can you please suggest me the Computer centre who can teach me typing the Telugu fonts in the word document.
    Awaiting your reply

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    First of all Pagemaker 7 is absolute , its too old and I am sure it will not support unicode. All modern application and os support unicode so it is not a issue, all you need to do is enable tamil unicode keyboard layout (can be done easily windows and on linux)

Ask them to use modern software like corel draw or any any freeware if they wish not to spend money.

You can also try : 'English to Tamil' Keymappings of Azhagi - Userfriendly and Flexible - Unique, Since 2000 , its useful multi language word processor.

bratnesh_rao
    bratnesh_rao is offline Just in!
    నరసింహస్వామి గారు నమస్కారం. యూనికోడ్ లో తెలుగు భాషను టైపు చేయడం చాలా సులభము. దీనికై మీరు యూనికోడ్ లో తెలుగు భాషను టైపు చేయాలంటే ఎక్స్పీ లో కంట్రోల్ పానెల్ లో రీజనల్ లాంగ్వేజెస్ ఆప్షన్ సెలెక్ట్ చేసి ఏసియన్ లాంగ్వేజెస్ ఫాంట్స్ ను ఇన్స్టాల్ చేసుకోవాలి. తరువాత Telugu IME setup ను ఇన్స్టాల్ చేసుకోవాలి. దీనినుపయోగించి మనము యం.స్ వర్డ్ లో తెలుగులో టైప్ చేయ వచ్చు. మరిన్ని వివరాలు కావాలంటే [email protected] ను సంప్రదిస్తే నాకు తెలిసిన వివరాలు మీకు తెలియచేయ గలను.

-- రత్నేశ్వరరావు .

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi bratnesh, thanks sharing information here, I hope it will help others.

+ Post a Comment HERE!