+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Hyundai i20 vs Maruti swift

Advert.

ArunMalhotra
    ArunMalhotra is offline eTI Member

Hyundai i20 vs Maruti swift

Advert.
    i want to buy a car but i m still confuse which one is best bcz price and mileage have no big difference but interior and exterior is a great confusion point..tell me which car have good interior that comfrotable for long drive.

Kumail Rizvi
    Kumail Rizvi is offline eTI Member
    Hiii
    Arun ..!
    Thank you for sharing
    i thing is maruti swift is better according to hyundai i20 becouse the car is looking very nice and comfortable ...!
    you can also buy maruti swift desire & maruti eartiga...! Both car price are begning to
    On Road Price
    Rs. 6,95,000 - Rs. 9,80,000
    Both cars are comfortable and as you wish best of luck

Arun Malhotra...!

Sonu17
    Sonu17 is offline Just in!
    I think you should go for Maruti Swift, because pick up of maruti swift in 10 second is up to 0-100 and I20 took 13-15 seconds for the same, Swift price range start from 4.22 Lakh whereas I20 starts from 4.75, so its better to have Maruti Swift than I20

ArunMalhotra
    ArunMalhotra is offline eTI Member
    Thanks for your replies members.Really Maruti swift is a better hatchback then hyundai i20.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Maruti Swift will be the best deal for you.Maruti India is undoubtedly the leading car maker of the country and has a large array of cars to offer and today the Maruti Swift is ruling the hatchback segment. The car was first introduced in 2005 in the petrol guise and since then it has been selling smooth and heavy. In 2007 Maruti launched the Swift diesel which drove in decent amount of volumes as the market was starting to shift toward diesel cars. On the very first day of the launch of the upgraded swift hatchback in August 2011 the bookings reached 50,000. This iconic car is pretty simple looking and understands the sentiments of the Indian customers pretty well when it comes to pricing, quality, performance and efficiency.

Meera
    Meera is offline eTI Member
    Hi, Arun
    Go for Maruti Swift. It's really good car having great features..
    The Maruti Suzuki Swift model carries a robust and stylish look. The major attractions at the exterior of the Swift include curvier headlights, colored bumpers, stylish LED tail lights, alloy wheels and body colored outside mirrors with indicators. Inside, the Maruti Suzuki Swift carries a number of comfort and convenience features including tilt Power Steering, power windows, electric ORVMs, single folding rear bench seats and many more.
    Major safety features of the Maruti Suzuki Swift include ABS (Anti lock Braking System) with EBD, halogen headlamps, ELR seat belts , Dual SRS Airbags, and more.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!