+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Purchase Pulsar 220f or should i wait for the 200ns

Advert.

anoopyjoyjoy
    anoopyjoyjoy is offline Just in!

Question Purchase Pulsar 220f or should i wait for the 200ns

Advert.
    hi,
    i'm from bangalore and wanted some help in choosing between the these two bikes!
    i recently drove the 220f and i liked it, my budget is about 85-98k
    i wanted to know by when will the 200ns be available in b'lore? how much do u think it will cost (on road)
    do you think it is a wise decision to go for the 220f now ?? do you think the 200ns will be better than the 220f (in terms of engine,mileage and performance) ?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Hi, It shouldn't be hard choice for you. Pulsar 220F and Pulsar 200NS (NS stands for Naked Sports) are completely different bikes with only name Pulsar in common.

To make it short, if you want a bike with latest technology and fresh looks then you should go for 200NS, its actually made on same platform as of KTM Duke 200, but Bajaj has modified its engine, its handling to suite Indians condition and daily commuting. Its not really Duke200 but its heavily modified variant .

On the other hand Pulsar 220F is bigger, tested and heavy, its been around for a while. So, I don't think I need to say much about it.

The pulsar 200NS is already officially launched but in 1 months or so you will see its coming to showroom nearby .

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    Go for Pulsar 200NS because its far better . I am also doing some research to buy this bike and it is more powerful then 220 , just go for it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!