+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Idea Net Setter purchased a couple week ago giving WCDMA Idea & HSPA Idea tower with

Advert.

Ashish Gehlot Guest

Post Idea Net Setter purchased a couple week ago giving WCDMA Idea & HSPA Idea tower with

Advert.
    Dear Sir,

I have purchased Idea Net Setter a couple of weeks ago. at the that time i ask about 3G services and they said that we have 3G coverage of Idea. But i am not getting desirable speed which they promise. Regarding to my problem i contact to the care center where they said that its a network problem but i dont thing this is the particular issue with it as i am getting 93% coverage of HSPA.

Please guide me in this matter currently i am availing Rs. 950.00 package of idea which is unlimited 3G for 30 Days.

with regards,
    Ashish

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    It is not clear from your post whether you are receiving 3G signal in your area or not ?
    Turn your device in 3G / HSDPA mode and check if you have any signal or not..

ideacellular
    ideacellular is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashish Gehlot View Post
    Dear Sir,

I have purchased Idea Net Setter a couple of weeks ago. at the that time i ask about 3G services and they said that we have 3G coverage of Idea. But i am not getting desirable speed which they promise. Regarding to my problem i contact to the care center where they said that its a network problem but i dont thing this is the particular issue with it as i am getting 93% coverage of HSPA.

Please guide me in this matter currently i am availing Rs. 950.00 package of idea which is unlimited 3G for 30 Days.

with regards,
    Ashish
    Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, Netsetter no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC220730 in the subject.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular

ankit jaiswal
    ankit jaiswal is offline Just in!

Idea Net Setter purchased a couple week ago giving WCDMA Idea & HSPA Idea tower with

with regerts'
    ankit

+ Post a Comment HERE!