My initiate name is Marfa. I am a hereditary witch in the sixth generation. I was born in a little Russian village in the Urals, between European and Asian civilizations; at the moment I reside in Moscow. For over 23 years I have practiced helping people, practicing in various areas such as black and white magic, Cemetery magic, working with demons, love magic (black wedding, black love spell, white love spell, voodoo love spell, sex binding, etc.). A lot of time was devoted to practices in the field of love magic, healing, removal of hexes and curses, therapeutic healing (problems with excess weight, hair loss, impotence), charging talismans and amulets; in addition, I can put powerful protection from any troubles (misfortunes) and the evil that surrounds us. I have proved myself as one of the best in Russia for rendering quality and efficient magical services. For
twenty-three years of practice, many who have been seeking help and support have solved their problems and gained all that was requested. This applies to personal happiness and success in business, jobs, careers, treatment and recovery, discovering hidden talents. Most of the time I devote to energy work and the creation of conditions necessary to change people's lives for the better.