+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

New Tikona Broadband forum added

Advert.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

New Tikona Broadband forum added

Advert.
    Hello,

Since Tikona is now a famous and one of the Major ISP in India, we have added forum to discuss issues and solution related to Tikona Broadband services.

You can access it Tikona Broadband forum .

So if you are using Tikona BB services then do share your views and question related to it in this new section.

Rajasekhar.ab
    Rajasekhar.ab is offline Just in!
    TIKONA is having the worst service in Chennai and in hyd too

They can not able to solve the issues which we are facing.

please find the issue which I've recently faced.

I've raised an Issue with Tikona on 16th of March 2014 and there was no call till date from the customer care even though I've been following up with the Customer care guys and they are not even escalation the issue to the higher level. They informed that their techinician/Engineer will attend to my house . Till date I didn't get any call either from Customer care or from the Technician/ Engineer. This is the worst experiance with the Tikona. Sujit/Pooja are the persons forced me to disconnect the internet connections. They can not send their Technicians/Engineer according to our feasible time. They want to send them as per their wish. where I didn't see this kind of behaviour with any of the providers.. even from BSNL I didn't see this type of behaviour. They are not able to give the transfer the call to their superior for escalating the issues. They want to keep it to them selves. Because of them my wife could not able to apply for some of the govt jobs as the last date of submission of the application was completed thinking that the person will be coming today or with in an hr or so.. and also my paymets were kept on hold where I need to pay the bills or for the ticket bookings.
    With this I want to conclude that NO ONE SHOULD GO FOR TIKONA.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Its the technology they are using causing issue, you know I know guys those are Super Happy with their Tikona connection and yes I also know other people who are not satisified. So, you can't blame company as whole, it is actually the franchise which is causing problem. In short, company should change the way it work and should have more professionalism.

+ Post a Comment HERE!