+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

bsnl gprs settings fpr Spice Mi-720 Tab

Advert.

goldendreams
    goldendreams is offline Just in!

Unhappy bsnl gprs settings fpr Spice Mi-720 Tab

Advert.
    how can i get bsnl gprs settings for spice mi-720 tab, already i send a msg to 58355, but i dint get, pls give the solution....

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Since its a Android tablet, all you need to do is specify correct APN in settings and you should have working in it.
    Correct BSNL apn is "bsnlnet" .

goldendreams

Unhappy settings

It is android 2.3.3 version. Weather i used other networks like airtel, vodafone and all its working fine. For bsnl only its not working. For Android phones in front display it come E or H symbol. But in bsnl its not coming
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Since its a Android tablet, all you need to do is specify correct APN in settings and you should have working in it.
    Correct BSNL apn is "bsnlnet" .

Ricky
    If there is no H or E symbol then it means GPRS is not active on your connection. You should call customer care to verify whether GPRS services are active or not. Now every SIM comes with GPRS preactivated , earlier it was required to activate it by SENDING

GPRSPRE
    to 53733

You may try sending this SMS.

goldendreams

Smile gprs setting

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    If there is no H or E symbol then it means GPRS is not active on your connection. You should call customer care to verify whether GPRS services are active or not. Now every SIM comes with GPRS preactivated , earlier it was required to activate it by SENDING

GPRSPRE
    to 53733

You may try sending this SMS.
    Thank you, verymuch frnd... now i got settings and i can use gprs, thanks for ur kind relply

Ricky
    Thats nice to know it fixed your problem. Really BSNL guys are nuisance, now I don't understand what is problem with them to give SIM with working GPRS. This make no sense to activate GPRS exclusively.

Hope to see you around, you can always ask for any computer related or other tech related solutions here on eTI :_

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!