View Poll Results: Which career is better?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • AME in AirIndia

1 25.00%
  • Manager in Private Bank

3 75.00%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

which career is better : Aircraft Maintenence Engineer or Manager in Bank ?

Advert.

Sweety2020
    Sweety2020 is offline Just in!

Post which career is better : Aircraft Maintenence Engineer or Manager in Bank ?

Advert.
    Can any one answer which career is better? An Aircraft Maintenence Engineer in AirIndia company or a Manager in private bank?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi Sweety2020, first of all welcome to eTI .

Now coming to your question, both jobs are completely of difference nature, AME and Bank manager, there is no comparison. I don't know about pay scale difference of both but both the jobs are challenging, being Bank Manager in Private Bank means you have lots of responsibility along with performance out put. It comes with great opportunity if you are hardworking and peformance oriented.

For the job of AME, if you want something where you need more adventure then this job is for you, it also comes with great level of responsibility and for some it will look more lucrative if they have technical affinity. Decision will be yours.

Sweety2020
    my parents are looking for my marriage and they have selected two boys for me I am unable to decide anything, the only thing which I am sure about is I don't want to face any financial issues after my marriage, and since AI company is going through such a bad phase, I am bit confused and unable to conclude anything, please tell me what should I do. Banking job seems convincing but parents says its private job and salary is less than what an AME get. Am totally puzzled please tell me what should I do?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    AI is Govt. curriculum , Govt. may do cost cutting in it but will never dissolve it. If you want to go for AME then you can. Also, once you get 1-2 year experience as AME, you can easily get JOB as AME with nice package in any airlines.

Sweety2020
    You said AME is better option but I find banking professional much convincing as they can achieve many things fast in comparison to those working in airlines, aviation industry seems to be sinking, even pilots are not able to pay EMIs and school fees of their children because of delay in payments and non-payments of other benefits. Please suggest me if I am wrong, i really need an urgent and wise advice on the same.

indhira
    indhira is offline Newbie
    A banking career is always safe and lucrative. The airline sector is a loss making sector and can be very volatile.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!