+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Sify shopping Didn't deliver my Products. What should i do?

Advert.

vaibhav45
    vaibhav45 is offline Just in!

Sify shopping Didn't deliver my Products. What should i do?

Advert.
    Few months back i bought some gift coupon from Sify shopping online after paying from my credit card Its been 2 months i have not received my gift vouchers. Every time i ask about status. They reply me with fake courier no of blue dart. After en quiring from courier company i get answer that this courier is for another customer. Please help me what should i do I have all records and mails from sify customer care That shows i have purchased coupons from them which has not been delievered
    sify.shopping.com

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Sify shopping Didn't deliver my Products. What should i do?

I guess we need a Consumer Advice Section

Btw, I do not understand, sify shopping is available at :
    http://shopping.sify.com/shopping/ but not at sify.shoppping.com , infact the address you gave has nothing to do with Sify, if it does exist then its property of shopping.com !

So first you verify if you made payment in favour of Sify or Shopping.com .
    What did you get in your credit card statement ?

sportfree
    sportfree is offline eTI Iron

Re: Sify shopping Didn't deliver my Products. What should i do?

Its simple please visit the admin office nearby with a transaction details and bank statement payment details.

devbalic
    devbalic is offline Newbie
    Very interesting! infact the address you gave has nothing to do with Sify, if it does exist then its property of shopping.com

amit123steve Guest

Address needs to be corrected

Quote Originally Posted by vaibhav45 View Post
    Few months back i bought some gift coupon from Sify shopping online after paying from my credit card Its been 2 months i have not received my gift vouchers. Every time i ask about status. They reply me with fake courier no of blue dart. After en quiring from courier company i get answer that this courier is for another customer. Please help me what should i do I have all records and mails from sify customer care That shows i have purchased coupons from them which has not been delievered
    sify.shopping.com
    Sorry the mentioned address is not working .If the address is not right where does you paid please mention the right address. so that we find which web portal is that.

+ Post a Comment HERE!