+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

TVS Apache RTR FI bike Launched | Pictures-Price-Details-Technical Specification

Advert.

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

TVS Apache RTR FI bike Launched | Pictures-Price-Details-Technical Specification

Advert.
    You may have seen it already in showrooms, I too spotted it but TVS officially announced new version of sporty Apache RTR on Monday only. The new version is called as Apache RTR FI . The new apache comes with better fuel economy and new power mill. The new Apache RTR EFI is equipped with 15.7 bhp fuel injected engine. The Apache RTR F1 160 now sports a cool cowl and and nice strips of graphics running all over body and have disc brakes in rear.

The bike with Electronic Fuel Injection ie. RTR 160 FI is priced at 64,990 (ex-showroom, Delhi).

Here is the brief technical specification of Apache RTR 160 FI

Engine : 159.7cc
    Engine tech : EFI 4stroke
    Max Power : 15.7bhp @ 8500 rpm
    Max Torque : 13.1 Nm @ 6500 rpm
    Compression Ratio : 9.5:1
    Weight : 139kgs

aakash
    aakash is offline Just in!

Re: TVS Apache RTR F1 bike Launched | Pictures-Price-Details

TVS Apache RTR is the new launch of TVS Group.It is the modified version of Apache.
    It has some new additional features that were not in previous Apache bike.New graphics have been introduced ,engines capacity has been upgraded to 160 cc,digital speedometer is a very new feature in this bike .Bike's mileage has dipped after the upgradation of engine.But bikes performance on road is better than original one.The bike gives a contest to the bikes of its class,i.e.,Pulsar dts-i,CBZ Extreme....

nagarjun12
    nagarjun12 is offline Newbie

Re: TVS Apache RTR FI bike Launched | Pictures-Price-Details-Technical Specification

INTERESTING

rajansekar
    rajansekar is offline Newbie

Re: TVS Apache RTR FI bike Launched | Pictures-Price-Details-Technical Specification

what will be the mileage

buddynikhil
    buddynikhil is offline Newbie

I love apache it has got awesome looks

+ Post a Comment HERE!