+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Greetings and salutations to each and all............!!

Advert.

Christopher
    Christopher is offline Just in!

Greetings and salutations to each and all............!!

Advert.
    Hello,

My name is Christopher and I'm joining you from Staffordshire, United Kingdom.

I am so pleased to have found a forum devoted to all things INDIA and I hope to meet some pleasant, friendly folk here so do, please say hell and introduce yourself.

Thanks and best wishes to everyone.

CHRISTOPHER

Christopher
    WOW !!

Thank you, thank you all I'm completely underwhelmed by the warmth of your welcome, I am truly.

Whatever happened to Indian hospitality and friendship?

It's missing here, no doubt about that.

I shall leave this comment for a day or two and thereafter delete my account.

Jolly bad manners and poor communication skills are rampant here and I've no desire to stay amongst you.

Cheerio and have a nice life !!

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Hi Christopher, I did notice your intro topic here but usually there are lots of spammers who comes here to promote their websites and links only so, I ignored your intro, rather I was waiting to see one or more posts from you to see if you are really here to be part of community or just to promote another website.

Welcome aboard Mr. Christopher, please let us know what made you to become part of an Indian community

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi Christopher, I apologize if you feel bad over here.

Your presence at eTI community is much appreciated, will look forward for contribution from you here.

Christopher
    Thank you, Ricky that is kind and very nice of you to welcome me.

I am grateful to you and assure you that I am here for honourable purposes only.

Although I have never been to India, I am very fond of your country and one day, GOD willing I will come there to see, hear and taste it all for myself! My brother in law was from Bangalore and settled here some years ago. Sadly, he has now died but he left me with a great desire to come to India to see it all.

Thank you again for your warm welcome and very best wishes to you.

CHRISTOPHER

Christopher
    Hello Yahoo,

Thank you, too, Yahoo for your kind welcome.

It did make me feel a little strange not having one single response to my introduction but thanks to your good self and Ricky there, I now feel regarded and acknowledged.

I appreciate your kind words, thank you.

Best wishes,

CHRISTOPHER

7. Advert.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Sure, we will wait for your visit to India, meanwhile if you have any thing you need to know about India then just ask here, we will give you real authentic info and details.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!