+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Airtel broadband services (Very old WIFI modem given)

Advert.

Airtel broadband services (Very old WIFI modem given)

Advert.
    I have taken a new AIRTEL connection 5 months back. At the time of installation, AIRTEL person also installed a wi-fi modem and charged 1500/= for this. After 1 month, the wi-fi modem stopped working and when i made a complaint they installed a very old model of wi-fi modem. I made complaints many times to reimburse the amount but there is no effect. Moreover, AIRTEL again n again disconnect my connection due to which i face a lot of problems in my business. Now, i am looking forward the way to consumer court.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Topic Approved
    We find your question legit and genuine and it has been approved. If you have any more question or views to share then feel free to submit at eTI.

Note: In order to fight spam, we manually check every topic started and question asked on eTI. This to provide you clean, useful and spam free atmosphere at eTI community.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Generally you are entitled to get replacement if your product comes with some manufacturing fault, so they gave you replacement, only issue is that they gave you old, I think you should not worry unless it is working good. If again it gives problem, you can ask them to give you new one as they took new one from you.

And you have not mentioned that why they disconnect your connection again and again ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!