+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

When will the typical Indian Scorpion mentality get over?

Advert.

m25j
    m25j is offline Just in!

Angry When will the typical Indian Scorpion mentality get over?

Advert.
    Why can't others feel happiness in others' happiness as well?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Why do you think only Indians have this mentality but not in other part of world ? Above all what made you think so that we Indians have such mentality ?

m25j
    m25j is offline Just in!
    Although I'm always proud to be an Indian but everytime I tried to start something new then somehow everyone comes and finds errors.... errors...... and errors...... just like they have started doing the work of debugger.....
    Bull shit man,, if you can't appreciate others, then stop finding mistakes rather...

m25j
    m25j is offline Just in!
    Although I'm always proud to be an Indian but everytime I tried to start something new then somehow everyone comes and finds errors.... errors...... and errors...... just like they have started doing the work of debugger.....
    Bull shit man,, if you can't appreciate others, then stop finding mistakes rather...

tinybaby
    tinybaby is offline Just in!
    Credit goes to our education system !It teaches us to become such person

soWat
    soWat is offline Just in!
    What you wanna say by these words? Explain us the problem which you faced, so that we can help you and if possible then tell us your age range as well.

7. Advert.

m25j
    m25j is offline Just in!
    I'm 16 years old. and I don't understand Indians' typical mentality, wanna fly to some other country. And then I'll proof myself as right one for being stick to my creative ideas.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    You sure you are 16 years old, because I have seen other post from you where you are sharing information about you as if you are 20+

+ Post a Comment HERE!