+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Shining India - Where do you see India going ?

Advert.

Delhi Venkatesh
    Delhi Venkatesh is offline Just in!

Shining India - Where do you see India going ?

Advert.
    With the recent telecom scams and commonwealth games blunder where do you see India going?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    India is moving towards an irreversible state of mis-management and irregularities. I am sure if soon there is no reform , India will be a miserable country to live, not because it will be poor country but because its country without luck where it has everything but still not able to use it for its own benefit.

aakashjain
    aakashjain is offline Just in!
    The democracy is by people to people and from people. It means that the government is not other than the reprenstative of our people. You are the one who choose them by voting. And if you say you dont than you have no right to blame them. The question that India is shinning in certain way it is shinning like people now are earning more than previously. People are getting job in their natives places. Infrastructure has improve with the addition of metro. The gdp is growing and per capita income is increasing. All this crap given by me is what government say to us. This is not my personal statements. The india is shinning in papers. The gdp has incresed as the inflation is increasing. the rural employment scheme are filling pockets of government not poor. The rural population is still migrating to urban for jobs. The infrastructure development has cost far more than estimation and with not quality at par. According to government i have no right to say this as I dont vote as my voting card is not made due to corruption.

+ Post a Comment HERE!