+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Idea netsetter not giving speed WCDMA Idea & HSPA tower with good signals

Advert.

ankit jaiswal
    ankit jaiswal is offline Just in!

Post Idea netsetter not giving speed WCDMA Idea & HSPA tower with good signals

Advert.
    Dear Sir,

I have purchased Idea Net Setter a couple of weeks ago. at the that time i ask about 3G services and they said that we have 3G coverage of Idea. But i am not getting desirable speed which they promise. Regarding to my problem i contact to the care center where they said that its a network problem but i dont thing this is the particular issue with it as i am getting 93% coverage of HSPA.

Please guide me in this matter currently i am availing Rs. 950.00 package of idea which is unlimited 3G for 30 Days.

with regards,
    ankit

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Topic Approved
    We find your question legit and genuine and it has been approved. If you have any more question or views to share then feel free to submit at eTI.

However, it appears that you have copied a previous post, if you are facing similar issue then please explain it further by replying here.

Note: In order to fight spam, we manually check every topic started and question asked on eTI. This to provide you clean, useful and spam free atmosphere at eTI community.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    3G speed depends upon number of user in that area along with signal strenght , you have good signals, so there must be lots of 3G users in your area.

ideacellular
    ideacellular is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ankit jaiswal View Post
    Dear Sir,

I have purchased Idea Net Setter a couple of weeks ago. at the that time i ask about 3G services and they said that we have 3G coverage of Idea. But i am not getting desirable speed which they promise. Regarding to my problem i contact to the care center where they said that its a network problem but i dont thing this is the particular issue with it as i am getting 93% coverage of HSPA.

Please guide me in this matter currently i am availing Rs. 950.00 package of idea which is unlimited 3G for 30 Days.

with regards,
    ankit
    Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC257418 in the subject.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular

+ Post a Comment HERE!