+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Talaash' movie release to be postponed?

Advert.

jion
    jion is offline Just in!

Talaash' movie release to be postponed?

Advert.
    Hi everyone,

While 'Talaash' is a film everyone’s looking forward to, it looks like we will not be seeing its release for quite some time now. Only a week ago there was an ugly spat between Aamir Khan and director Reema Kagti as he wants portions of the second half reshot and Reema says no.
    Aamir has, in a shocking move, canned the dates he allotted to the promotion of 'Talaash' altogether! He was supposed to promote the film on his return from the shoot of 'Dhoom 3' in Chicago but he’s gone ahead and given the said dates to Raj Kumar Hirani for 'Peekay'!!! So producers Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani are practically up a creek without a paddle… A source from Excel Entertainment muses, “Either the film can be released without Aamir or we wait till 2013 till he finishes with his other commitments. Releasing it could prove disastrous, since Aamir’s films only do well when he is involved…”

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I am not interested, it doesn't matter whether it get delayed or never get released , none of our issue

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
    I am not interested, it doesn't matter whether it get delayed or never get released , none of our issue
    Very well said, to me this post looks like a promotional post.

+ Post a Comment HERE!