+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Election of 13th president

Advert.

anujsharma
    anujsharma is offline Newbie

Election of 13th president

Advert.
    Now country has elected new president Mr Pranab Mukherjee but this presidential election has many controversies associated with. People from all walks of life are convinced that such controversies will malign dignity of the elections for top post. The give and take which is being talked could be avoided. Nor the celebrations by congress party were in good taste. In present political scenario where standards are going down speedily presidential elections should not be left to the politicians only. It should be a direct election.

sunnydanikhil
    sunnydanikhil is offline Just in!
    u knw guys , when Mr Pranab Mukherjee was financial minister , he did many ups n downs in the lists .. so i dnt think he is perfect 4 it

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Exactly same I was feeling when I was watching news related to this yesterday. Top post of India and Indian common man is not involved in it. Now, Mr. Pranab is our Honorable President of India, but somewhere there is kind of restlessness which can been seen everywhere from online communities to general group talks we see among common person.

+ Post a Comment HERE!