+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

In love with Telugu married girl and She knows it

Advert.

pulisingham
    pulisingham is offline Newbie
    Advert.
    Quote Originally Posted by roses123 View Post
    ..hey buddy..its jst an attraction..i understand u mite b flng a high now..but pls keep da awful thots of her divorce away from ur mind...its not gonna do ny gud to u,her,her husband nd especially da innocent,lil kid..m sure u r a mature guy..nd i riily don see a reason y da girl is behaving so positive towards u(according to wat u say)its probly dat she jst has a crush on u..dis is jst a temporary phase for both of u..u will surely find true love out der nd not jst mere attraction..nd mark my words frnd..1day ul jst laf dis away...all da best to u!!
    I want her anyway she can leave her baby with her ex and I want ONLY her. She will be my PRECIOUS property soon. I am well on the way to attainig her. There are some true stories that are even more dramatic than this. One lady who has lived 17 years marriage with 3 older children preferred to leave everybody behind for her new love. Compared to that this is much better. It is my prarabda karma. Why you people are jealous on me.

roses123
    roses123 is offline Just in!
    dear frnd...nobody is jealous of u here..each one who is replying to u here is ur well wisher and trying to give u the best advice..dats wat we r all here for..trying to help out each oder..well,though u dont want to take genuine advice from anybody,i still want to tell u finally dat...before u decide dat u r going to make her leave the kid with her ex and all dat,r u sure she is tnkng the same way??a mother wud not even tnk of sumtng like dat..nd before u take any step further pls do tnk about the kid WHO WUD BE DEPRIVED OF ITS MOTHERS LOVE FOR THE REST OF ITS LIFE..

pulisingham
    pulisingham is offline Newbie
    I told that a lady left 3 older children midway after 17 years marriage. Leaving less than one year old baby is nothing compared to that. There are so many stories of a married girl in love in this webpage forum itself. Smaple link is here

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ster-love.html

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ther-girl.html

I can only conclude you are jealous on me.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12