+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Want to do court marriage secretly to my Love (intercaste)

Advert.

scarycool
    scarycool is offline Just in!

Want to do court marriage secretly to my Love (intercaste)

Advert.
    I am persuing B.Tech and i am in love deeply with a girl. She also loves me too much. I want to marry with her and she also wants to marry with me. She often says that she can do anything for me. But the problem is She is of diffrent caste and her parents will not allow inter-caste marriage. They are strictly against inter-caste marriage. At present nobody knows about our love but i am thinking of asking her parents for marriage after doing my b.tech and getting a good job. But i know that they will not be ready to marry her with me at any cost but i love her too much and i dont wanna lose her at any cost. So i am thinking that after 2 year i will do court marriage with her secretly and then will live normally for 1 year. After that i will complete my b.tech and will get job then i will to convince her parents first without revealing about court marriage and if everything will be in vain and if her parents will try to marry her with some other boy then i will disclose our court marriage certificate. In that way she will be only mine. That is what i am thinking but i need your valuable suggestions about what is right or what is wrong and what problems may occur. I need your help. Thanx in advance

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Welcome to eTI .

Either way, things will not be smooth, ultimately you will have to shift to plan B ie. disclosing your court marriage certificate. However, court marriage is not that easy as you think, if you really love her and can do anything for her and above all , you are sure about your action then do court marriage but do not disclose your love / relation until you have a firm standing ie. job / business. It will make your position stronger.

How do you know this girl, is she in same college with you ?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello scarycool,

Dude you are sounding really selfish of yourself. I am extreamly sorry to use that word and put on you too harshly but thing is you are actually not considering her and her parents emotions. Don't forget every parent wants that their child is happily married and settled and its a dream of every parent to choose the best life partner for their children, which ofcourse, you are not giving them the opportunity with. Also, nowhere are you considering the emotions of your girlfriend. She is a human being, she also has some emotions and she also wants her parents to smile on her wedding night, but again, you are taking away this day from her. Also, you are not considering your family here. How would they feel if you marry a girl without notifying them about anything. After all they are your parents, they are investing so much in your graduation studies just to see this day when you stand infront of them saying you are married and she is your wife, accept her ??
    So, try to understand, love is not just about two individuals. When you love a person, you should actually love not just him/her but also everybody who is a connected to him/her. So, dont leave your or her family away from all this afterall nothing has been possible on this earth for an individual to do, without the blessings of elders and love of friends and family. Only if you are able to manage all, people will consider you a real man.

Right now, I would seriously want you to concentrate on your studies and complete your graduation. Let me tell you, its a very competitive world and if you have to stand here, you really need to work hard. Complete your graduation, get a job and then you can try to convince her parents for marriage. Also, I wish you show some responsibility towards respective families and think and act maturely in future.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Nazneen
    Nazneen is offline eTI Member
    I agree with Pulkit. Complete your graduation, get a job and THEN think about marriage.
    If she really loves you and wants to spend the rest of her life with you, she is not gonna run away. So stop being insecure.
    The secret court marriage can come in later IF you're stable, you know she will be happy with you and her parents are being unreasonable.
    Let your families have a say in it yaar.

+ Post a Comment HERE!