+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Intercaste relation of 6 years - Guy loosing commitment

Advert.

anonymousgal
    anonymousgal is offline Just in!

Intercaste relation of 6 years - Guy loosing commitment

Advert.
    hi, I'm seeing a guy from 6 years. we, now 25years, decided about our marriage after approximately 3 years of our relation. however, we wanted to foccus on our career first and then talk at home once we have achieved a professional platform. But, lately, due to some reasons, he has told me that our marriage has 60:40 chance, 60 % chances that we may get married. before this phase, he has always committed of taking 100% resposibility of our future marriage. he is a marwari, and ours is an intercaste relation. recently, he has started telling me on what basis should u refuse arrange marriage proposals that u are getting. i feel devastated.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    May be he is facing some difficulty in his career and hence he is asking you to delay your marriage.
    Is there anything lately happened him which made his focus shifted ?

anonymousgal
    true! he is into his family business, in which he needs to establish himself thoroughly before he puts accross his marriage opinion in front of his family. but, from past 6 months, he is unable to do so. however he sounds sometimes very positive of achieving his goals, and sometimes sounds like a failure. is it advisable to continue this relation for more 3 years. what is our fate? i dont understand where the fault lies? where did we go wrong?

anonymousgal
    true! in last 6 months, he is not able to improve his status in his family business. This bothers him. so he is askin me to delay, but maintaining his safe side by giving me a probability. i dont understand, where is the fault? why there is so much suffering? is it wise to wait for him on this probability basis?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    As far I think, he loves you but he also understand his responsibility towards his family. He knows that his family will not accept you, so he wants to have firm stand before doing this. Well, you should not pressurize him about marriage but when you said you are skeptical about continuing this relation then you only need to ask one question to him...
    If things never gets in favour then can he live without you (as you both will not be together then) ..!

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    6 years of knowing each other is quite long, and sustaining this romantic relationship till now is quite good, and how one should lead this into wedded bliss, there are ways(intellectually and spiritually), if you are willing to follow, then you will believe eventually. On the visible aspect, as you sensed and as ‘yahoo’ brought it out from you, he is facing family and financial difficulties, hence could be delaying the marriage confirmation, hence try not to pressurize him, but ask him your questions only in a gentle manner and when he is in a good mood; be understanding, help & support him if you can find solutions to his day to day problems. And since he is giving this time, give yourself some time as well to work out the issues without breaking the bond.

On the invisible aspect, the maya or illusion one has to break through, when there is a deficit or down-slide in the karmic wealth of love and marriage, by getting back to the source of your love, that is God(if you believe), even if you don’t believe in the Creator, follow the rest of the path to the love and marriage(has helped many i know). Each step you take will lead you to a higher step. There is a spiritual side to love and marriage. The path : 1) Have positive belief that this mutual love between both of you will strengthen once again and sustain, if it is meant to be for both of you, it will be with the grace and mercy, but do your part.(2) Since you are a Hindu, you can do the Swayamvara parvathi mantra japa – she is the Goddess for success in love and marriage.(3) Fasting (within your body limits or capabilities, only one meal at a time, or give up meat, ask the guidance of doctor if you have Q; this directs your inner energies to your goal) (4) Positive karma(action), (very important, follow this throughout your life) - Help as many COUPLES as you can(without interfering in their lives or relationships, women should interact more with women if it is a couple so no misunderstandings arise when approached in person.), singles seeking love and women.(be it money wise, your good advice, buying gifts or household items that the couples may require, especially helping in their time of need / with their necessity, helping at weddings etc etc). You will observe that your life will be transformed and love will eventually lead you to wedded bliss. And then the views, perspectives of people around you, the paths,your maze of life changes, so observe closely. Intensify, multiply and focus upon your actions, if you want to see results more quickly. Start with your friends, family,neighbors or just go to your prayer place and distribute what you can. Has helped many I know(patients,clients, family,friends etc).

Wish you the best,

Allopathic Doctor, Relationship Advisor, Spiritualist,

Dr.Sky

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!