+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Capitalkennel – the topmost fraud kennel in india

Advert.

hbt9000
    hbt9000 is offline Just in!

Capitalkennel – the topmost fraud kennel in india

Advert.
    I recently has purchased a fawn Labrador pup for which I was shown pretty lucrative pictures, which I am sure was fake and must have been downloaded from internet , and was sent to me in pune. I got trapped with the fake promises of the lady who was coordinating with me in the name of krati. She gave me big big fake promises. N I deposited 15000/- in these peoples account not knowing that it was a big trap that I was falling in. eventually they sent me an animal I don’t even know if it is a Labrador or not, which for sure no where resembles to the one I choose. Guys it’s a mongrel. The poor animal I am sure was not even feed properly, hence it had a habit of eatinh its own shit. Guys imagine what I went through. It was so skinny and looked dehydrated. I got a lifetime shock while I went to the airport to pick up the pup and the very moment I knew I was being cheated and then I called these people and now they are not picking up my calls any more. Probably it must be a fake number too, from which they have called. And now I am sure they must be operating from any other number to cheat others and must be hunting for a fresh pet lover whom they can chop for money. The pup didn’t survive although I tried hard to save it coz at the end of the day I am an animal lover’s n have decided to lodge a 420 case against them and I will sue them as they have played with my emotions and has harassed me utterly. Guys don’t ever deal with these guys and be aware of them as they would give you big big promises and at the end of the day you would be the one who would repent.
    Don’t deal with these guys and these capitalkennel lady should be severely punished

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    You should immediately contact legal bodies, you have your puppy and should have some invoice etc too, show it to them and take legal action asap.

+ Post a Comment HERE!