+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Change the name for a gas connection - asked me to pay amount ?

Advert.

nishamanoj2
    nishamanoj2 is offline Just in!

Change the name for a gas connection - asked me to pay amount ?

Advert.
    Sir,

My mother having a Indane gas connection. She has passed away before 5 years now i want to change the gas connection in my name. i am residing the same address where my parents live. and i have two brothers and both are give the noc in gas company to transfer the gas connection in my name. at the time of receive the NOC to Gas company they were not asked us to deposit the any amount but now they asked us to deposit the Rs. 1950/- please tell us what is the rules of change the name for gas connection and what we do?

Thanks

Regards
    Manoj Kumar

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi Manoj, they are not tranferring name but I think they are giving you new connection. Please ask them what are charges to get new connection to confirm because I think there are no charges for transfer of connection to new name.

cvarma81
    cvarma81 is offline Just in!

hp gas connection

respected sir,
    i have an hp gas connection which is in our father name and i asked hp gas dealers that my father had been expired about 2 years and they told to bring deposit documents which they are missing and they are asking to take a new connection please help me to a right way

Post uday mukerjee

please forward me a formet of NOC required from brothers and sisters. so that i can arrange to get the NOC from brothers and sisters.

the noc is required for changing of name, i,e from my father name, who had expired long back, to my name required by gas agency(distributor). i am using this gas connection since long back, and payment of cylinders were from me. kindly help me.

Thanking you,
    Uday Mukerjee

srinivasbnl
    srinivasbnl is offline Just in!

1. Change the name for a gas connection

Sir,

My brothe-inlaw having a Indane gas connection. he his in abroad since last htree years now i want to change the gas connection in my name. i am residing the same address where my brother inlaw. please tell me what is the rules of change the name for gas connection and what i do?

Thanks

Regards
    srinivas

+ Post a Comment HERE!