+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to understand his behaviour?

Advert.

carmen25
    carmen25 is offline Just in!

How to understand his behaviour?

Advert.
    I have one problem and i would appreciate your advice. Iknew one guy for over 2 years. We met in the Usa where we worked together,after we havent seen with each other for a few months but our contact renewed and we went toAustralia together. I always treated him just as a friend though he wanted something more. i did it wrong by giving him hopes once, i was making excuses to not see him,eventually we didnt managed to met for a half year. He has been waiting fornothing so he got upset and told me that doesnt want to continue thisaquitance. I realized i really care about him, i have been writing to him foranother half year and though he answers, he doesnt write himself. I didnt toldhim what i feel, i wanted to tell him when i see him, when he wrote to me thathe miss me, i was wondering maybe there is still something i can do.. i askedhim for a meeting the next day and ...he says he is busy and that we will seewith each other later. I wish he couldbe straight, i dont know what to think....should i write asking for anothermeeting?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi carmen25,

There is nothing in it for you to worry about it. If he is saying he is busy and can't make it for the meeting, try to trust him on this. There is a fair possibility that he might be busy in some or the other work and that is why he has called off the meeting. So, all you can do is write him again and ask him the day, time and venue when you both can meet. Allow him to make his own decision on this so that this meeting doesn't bother him and he is able to freely enjoy with you.

Moreover, don't waste your and his time by dragging things up like this. Love is knocking at your door, accept it with open arms. This meeting should turn out to be a memorable one for both of you. I hope you understand what am I hinting at???

Would love to hear from you about the meeting. Enjoy !!!
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron

Moreover, don't waste your and his time by dragging things up like this. Love is knocking at your door, accept it with open arms. This meeting should turn out to be a memorable one for both of you. I hope you understand what am I hinting at???
    Exactly, Pulkit well said mate, Carmen please accept love with open arms as it is knocking your door and coming towards you, I think try once more asking him for a meet and make sure that he makes his own decision to meet you, just tell him to decide the time, venue and day of meeting and don't waste time dragging things as pulkit said, if not possible to meet convey your feelings in writing before it gets too late. Because Love does not come your way like this if it is coming on your way by its choice don't let it go, because once gone you may never get it back and then regret you whole life for not acting on it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!