+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Asha Bhosle Called Atif Aslam garbage / insulted him in SaReGaMaPa 2009

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Atif

Advert.
    Atif you RE THE BEST....DNT CARE ABOUT THEM...................................

Unregistered Guest

I cant believe atif can make them so insecure.

Atif is the best. When i listen to his songs i am just lost in my world. He truly sings from his soul. No fuckers and bitches can make his era go down. I am sorry about the words. But u need to be careful first than asking others to

Unregistered Guest

atif rocks yar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    atif is not a good singer from my part.....and the most amazing fact is that...how the others like him ........i m my self a beginner...n till now what i hav learnt from my guru....in that respect atif knows nothing.....n my sincere request 2 his fans is ......... WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it seems that your gure are outdated aadesh abhijeet and aasha

dharampatni
    dharampatni is offline Just in!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the singing of atif aslam there is a pain which pain no singer can give
    i do agree with your words.......he has pain in singing..........

Anit_65
    Anit_65 is offline Just in!

Thumbs down Anit_65

Abhijeet u r not a good singer.U fell jelous Edited : Please don't use abusive language

Nayyara
    Nayyara is offline Just in!

Thumbs up Atif Aslam is the Best!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhat View Post
    Aasha bhosle aur abhijeet ki aaj kal k filme me daal nahi galti isiliye woh aaj kal k new super pop singer k piche lage hai lekin kuch faida nhi.

Exactly right ...........khud kia ata hai Bhosle ko???? she herself is a garbage like abhijeet! asl mein asha sirf aur sirf Atif se jealous hoti hai........Q K jo fame aur status us ne poori zindagi lagadi banane mein...almost 80 yrs....woh atif ne sirf 8....nai 7 yrs mein bana lia...blke asha se kai zyada fame,status aur love and popularity ATIF ASLAM ki hai....u rock atif!! yeh chotay motay ghtia besuray singers....balke naak wale......gana tou inhain ata hi nai hai...yeh sirf Atif se jealous hotay hain
    nothing else
    ATIF IS THE BEST!

7. Advert.

Nayyara
    Nayyara is offline Just in!
    whatever these old "BHUDDAY" people say....Atif is undoubtely the better.....how can they say anything abt him
    its us...we fans,we listener, we audience, who has to tell who's the better...mana ke 6 decades pehlay asha ka gana pasand hota tha...now its new generation...and its ATif's era....we love atif..not any other Indian crap...like asha,abhijeet and himesh(better known as nose singer)
    we love atif
    they all are just jealous of his popularity, fan following at such young age....he's the rockstar!! a true rockstar!! and what so ever these rubbish and GARBAGE peple especially asha and abhijeet and the third one(whosoever ghtia shaks) say...we dont care caz we know who is the best....who created history!!! who is the first Asian to perform at O2 Arena.......who is the one.....who was singing in a concert in urdu and there were more than 10,000 peple there who could speak and understand only ducth...but still they listened to tht person caz he ws too awesome and magical......who is the one who is the voice of hearts??????????????//well none other than our hero...the heartthrob of millions.....the young,dashing.....ATIF ASLAM!

SudhirPal
    SudhirPal is offline eTI Member
    Well, they all are making us fool, both are now working together in Surkshetra and now there is no war of words between them,.

devbalic
    devbalic is offline Newbie
    Its a time where people try to make an point that no one is better than them as the fact is their identity in the market is demolishing and getting faint.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12