+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Reviews of Poddarkennel pets pvt ltd. (BIG FRAUDS AND CHEATERS)

Advert.

Shubhrika
    Shubhrika is offline Just in!

Angry Reviews of Poddarkennel pets pvt ltd. (BIG FRAUDS AND CHEATERS)

Advert.
    Posts merged.

The content has been edited being spam.

Shubhrika

Reviews of Poddarkennel pets pvt ltd. (BIG FRAUDS AND CHEATERS)

Post has been merged.

Duplicated content removed.

Shubhrika

Poddarkennel is a top fraud kennel please see the pet before taking

I bought a Chocolate -coloured Labrador puppy from Poddar Kennel New Delhi last year from Bijoy Poddar or Bejoy Poddar. The puppy they sent was different from the photograph they sent me, also did not provide me any papers even after several reminders over 9 months! They are cheats and frauds. The dog also grew up to be a mongrel, obviously not pedigree as promised. Watch out for them.

Shubhrika

Angry Reviews of Poddarkennel pets pvt ltd. (BIG FRAUDS AND CHEATERS)

Fraud by Poddar Kennel
    I will agree with all other aggrieved buyers from Poddar Kennel that Bijoy Poddar and Aditi Poddar are not professionals but are frauds who tend to cheat people at every opportunity they get.

The Mastiff I purchased from them was delivered to me on Dec 20, 2011 and I was told that it was born on Oct 25, 2011. However, when I got it, it was not able to see and was able to barely walk. My vet also told me that the pup can’t be more than 25 days old. They are such inhuman that for money, they snatched away the newborn from its mother even before the pup could develop eye-sight.

I had been asking for the registration papers and pedigree of the pup right from the time I put up the request and transferred the money to his account. Everytime they sought excuse on one pretext or the other and finally when in July 2012 I received the papers, I was shocked to find the date of birth of the pup stated as Jan 1, 2012 - to note here that the pup was delivered to me on Dec 20, 2011.

Another shock was to find that the current registration of the pup is in the name of Suraj Rana of Ambala Cantt. while at the time of initial discussions and placing of the order I was told that parents of the pup are owned by Poddar Kennel and the Sire is from Bredwardine Kennels at Wales while the Dam is from Brazil. Also that the breeding has been done in Contai (Kanthi), a place in east Midnapore district of West Bengal, where the Kennels of Poddar Kennels are located. I was also told that the current litter is the second of the Dam they procured from Brazil

Dipankar De
    dipankar.de@hotmail.com
    mobile: +91 981 030 2800

Shubhrika

Angry PODDAE KENNEL SHOULD BANNED they are frauds in delhi

PODDAE KENNEL SHOULD BANNED!!!!!!!!!
    dear mr BIjOY AND ADITI .,.,r the biggest frauds i have seeen .,.,.,. besides that they think they r the smartest persons on the planet !!!!!!! wow .,.,.,. idiots .,.,. if u ever read what i posted .,.,let me make one think clear .,.,. i will royallly f**k ur happinesss 4 sure for cheating me and harming poor animals .,., i cant believe how ppl who have to be sooo professional can act like this ,.,.
    PLEASE NEVER BUY PETS FROM PODDAR KENNEL

Shubhrika

Poddarkennel is fraud and big cheaters ; Poddarkennel should be banned

I have purchased Akita puppy and Bijoy poddar and Aditi poddar (owner of poddarkennel) had promised to import the pup and send me the scan copy of few import papers too. I was also shown pretty lucrative pictures, which I am sure was fake and must have been downloaded from internet. they have asked me to select the picture which i do, they trapped me with big big fake promises,they asked me to deposited full amount in advance and when i deposited the money in their account and called them to enquire about the delivery of my pup they never picked up my phone calls and start rejecting my calls then switched off their numbers.
    then i asked some of my friends in delhi to track them but the address given by them was fake in delhi and calcutta too. then i come to know their contact numbers was also fake and i got unable to track them by bank details too. the customer references number which they have given was belongs to Poddarkennel only and on the name of Mr.Bijoy Poddar.
    its a big gang and doing fraud. after lot of trouble i contected them any how after a week and asked about my pup then they told me they would be importing the dog and with in 2days they will deliver my pup then i asked to collect the puppy from delhi for which they denied by saying they would be sending pup from calcutta then i asked them to collect the pup from calcutta then they told that is not possible because their agent would be bringing the puppy etc etc. i have gone to my place i.e in coimbatore and i got the puppy after 2 days and i collect the pup from airport and as i opened the cage i got Shocked that was not the pup which i had ordered and deposited such a big amount of 1lakh50thousand. that was looking like a street dog which was and was having some skin infection and boils on head as well my vet told that is some mix breed of siberian husky. after that they stopped picking up my phone calls The pup didn’t survive although I tried hard to save it coz at the end of the day I am an animal lover’s n have decided to lodge a 420 case against them

7. Advert.

Shubhrika

Angry Poddarkennel is a top fraud kennel they are big cheaters- do not buy from them

I am taking the time and effort to write this not to malign any business or persons but to prevent other people from going through the bad experience i have been through.
    hi! my name is shailesh andrade 09821162564 from mumbai. i had used the services of aditi and bijoy poddar of poddar kennels to help me import an american pitbull terrier. the following are my experiences with them
    1) the dog shown on the photo and the dog sent to me were not the same. This ofcourse was no problem to me because i had requested them repeatdely to select a good dog using their judgement and experience once they saw the litter.
    2) the dog arrived on the promised date and time in a good crate which i collected from cargo as instructed.
    3) i removed the dog from the crate to find it had a skin infection on the LH front leg and RH hind leg.
    4) the dog had noticable heat boils on its head which were caused either from strong antibiotics to last the journey or eating market waste which was fed to it.
    5) the pedigree certificate was issued from a non recognized kennel in thailand which apparently issues only certificates and is black listed in thailand.
    6) the vaccination card provided was misleading cos although the dog was vaccinated against the parvo virus it developed a full blown parvo infestation and died after 3 days of suffering in hospitalization.
    7) aditi and bijoy once aware of what happened have blocked my number on their cell phones which is the only way to contact them and also have blocked my mail id.
    i do not know aditi and bijoy and i will refrain on commenting on them since i have never met them however as experienced dog handlers they have failed miserably in delivering in what was promised. did they cheat? maybe. poddar kennels is a business driven kennel which believes in maximising profits by reducing their purchase prices ofcourse while overcharging us the consumers.
    they buy their dogs from a filthy dirty market, forge papers and dispatch them with the cover of their name. follow this link to get an idea from where poddar kennels gets their stock Chatuchak Pet market - YouTube
    dogs purchased like this are disease ridden, infested and pumped with penicillin to last the journey till the dog reaches you then its the dogs death in your hands.
    my wife and i lost our baby some time back after severe complcations and we hoped a canine companion would cheer the both of us. poddar kennels greed for money left us shattered once again dealing with another death in the house damaging us both mentally and emotionally.
    the above is my experience dealing with poddar kennels exactly as it happened. It is written only to warn prospective clients with malice to none.
    If you are a dog lover and feel strongly about killing this fraud kind of business please post the link to my review on every poddar kennels ad you come across.
    incase you doubt my review, please mail me at shailesh.andrade@gmail.com and i will send you scanned copies of poddar kennels invoice, import papers on bijoy poddar name, fake thailand kennel club papers, mumbai vet report and post mortem report of the pup.
    Regards,
    Shailesh

delhipetcare
    delhipetcare is offline Just in!

Thumbs down Hi Shubhrika, u haven't done anything to poddar

Quote Originally Posted by Shubhrika View Post
    I have purchased Akita puppy and Bijoy poddar and Aditi poddar (owner of poddarkennel) had promised to import the pup and send me the scan copy of few import papers too. I was also shown pretty lucrative pictures, which I am sure was fake and must have been downloaded from internet. they have asked me to select the picture which i do, they trapped me with big big fake promises,they asked me to deposited full amount in advance and when i deposited the money in their account and called them to enquire about the delivery of my pup they never picked up my phone calls and start rejecting my calls then switched off their numbers.
    then i asked some of my friends in delhi to track them but the address given by them was fake in delhi and calcutta too. then i come to know their contact numbers was also fake and i got unable to track them by bank details too. the customer references number which they have given was belongs to Poddarkennel only and on the name of Mr.Bijoy Poddar.
    its a big gang and doing fraud. after lot of trouble i contected them any how after a week and asked about my pup then they told me they would be importing the dog and with in 2days they will deliver my pup then i asked to collect the puppy from delhi for which they denied by saying they would be sending pup from calcutta then i asked them to collect the pup from calcutta then they told that is not possible because their agent would be bringing the puppy etc etc. i have gone to my place i.e in coimbatore and i got the puppy after 2 days and i collect the pup from airport and as i opened the cage i got Shocked that was not the pup which i had ordered and deposited such a big amount of 1lakh50thousand. that was looking like a street dog which was and was having some skin infection and boils on head as well my vet told that is some mix breed of siberian husky. after that they stopped picking up my phone calls The pup didn’t survive although I tried hard to save it coz at the end of the day I am an animal lover’s n have decided to lodge a 420 case against them

WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO PODDAR EXCEPT SPEAKING BIG WORDS ONLINE.
    YOU U WANT HIS ADDRESS TO SEND HIM A LEGAL NOTICE?? WHAT HELP YOU WANT..

PEOPLE OVER THE NET, with due respect, plz dont just bark in from of you PC.... or dont take ur fruastation out on net... Do something so that these pple get a lesson of there life...

write to us at [email protected] we will try to help you in the best way

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    what the heck is going here.. lolz , people seems to be on mission to take revenge from this poddar kennel.. lolz.

SURAJ SHARMA
    SURAJ SHARMA is offline Just in!
    i have already send a legal notice to poddar.
    and track his address as well its basement below Flat number 104 B-28/29 Vishwakarma Colony mehrauli badarpur road new delhi - 110044. (its the address of poddarkennel)
    its not barking in front of computer, i am trying to aware, save innocent people from the biggest fraud poddar.

snehachoubey
    snehachoubey is offline Just in!

Thumbs up reviews on poddarkennel

i am so excited to write about my pom and share with all of you pet lover community his pic. i bought it recently from poddarkennel. the only reason to post his pic and write review on t hem is to tell you all that i was terrified to see these reviews and formed an opinion that these guys will forfeight my money as i had already placed an order and then i found these reviews. but when i got this pup i realized how wrong i was so i posted my babies pic. its a beautiful baby more that my expectation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SDC10387.jpg 
Views:	1081 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	1544

These guys has has imported this snow white pom for me with all paper works in hand. Great Job guys. and i feel its wrong to form any opinion about anyone without knowing them in full. i am sure they will serve more and more pet lovers. anyone want to know more can email me at [email protected]

CHEERS

snehachoubey
    snehachoubey is offline Just in!

Smile reviews on poddarkennel - chk my pom video that they imported

MY POMS VIDEO WHICH PODDARKENNEL IMPORTED FOR ME --- CHK OUT

singhprakash
    singhprakash is offline Just in!

Post Poddarkennel Complaints

Poddarkennel is a blue-chip company & quality services in India as well as abroad . With veteran players, Poddarkennel has done masters in Pets business. We deal in pure and quality Pets breeds which becomes a family member for the pet loving famility . We deliver the pets as per our promise with in 24-48 hours in India.

With continuous evolution in Pets Business, we provide and introduce rare and unique breeds as well like Alla Bai, Caucasian Ovcharka, Cairn Terrier etc. We are a one stop shop for pets, where your all pets-related queries are answered. With thorough and careful study of pets, reliable research, latest information, and 24/7 customer care, our advisory council concerns to manage your family members.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b1.jpg 
Views:	486 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	2104
    Vision: Bijoy Poddar, the Director established Poddarkennel with a vision of flourishing in Pets industry by leaps and bounds with utmost satisfaction of his clients.

Mission:

Poddarkennel mission blossoms with its vision. At Poddarkennel, we have a mission of making the dreams of our customers true and real by providing them with their true family member.

We strongly combine our vision and mission with WEALTH MAKES YOUR HEALTH, YOUR DREAM AND WE DO IT.

If you want to buy pets, Poddarkennel is the right solution for your better family member.Poddarkennel is a blue-chip company & quality services in India as well as abroad . With veteran players, Poddarkennel has done masters in Pets business. We deal in pure and quality Pets breeds which becomes a family member for the pet loving famility . We deliver the pets as per our promise with in 24-48 hours in India.

With continuous evolution in Pets Business, we provide and introduce rare and unique breeds as well like Alla Bai, Caucasian Ovcharka, Cairn Terrier etc. We are a one stop shop for pets, where your all pets-related queries are answered. With thorough and careful study of pets, reliable research, latest information, and 24/7 customer care, our advisory council concerns to manage your family members.

Vision: Bijoy Poddar, the Director established Poddarkennel with a vision of flourishing in Pets industry by leaps and bounds with utmost satisfaction of his clients.

Mission:

Poddarkennel mission blossoms with its vision. At Poddarkennel, we have a mission of making the dreams of our customers true and real by providing them with their true family member.

We strongly combine our vision and mission with WEALTH MAKES YOUR HEALTH, YOUR DREAM AND WE DO IT.

If you want to buy pets, Poddarkennel is the right solution for your better family member.

+ Post a Comment HERE!