+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Best Pregnancy test kit at home check it early

Advert.

sandhya7
    sandhya7 is offline Just in!

Best Pregnancy test kit at home check it early

Advert.
    Hi friends, iam happy to be back here after a long period... Now iam married and living happily with my husband..

I had a doubt on pregnancy. Iam eagerly waiting to be pregnant. Not only me but also my hubee and my in laws, everyone around me...

I had my last periods on july 17th. Normally my cycle varries from 30 to 33 days. Today is august 8. Only 22 day has passed. I wanna check my pregnany using any home pregnancy kits. I know that its too early. But iam very much eagerly waiting for that. For me every day is passing with more suspence. I know that you will feel different after reading this. But for me its all my life.. i love my hubee more than my life.. and i wan him to have more and more happiness each and every day.. and iam dam sure that he will start flying high upon the skies if he comes to know that iam pregnant....

Please help me out with suggestion of home pregnancy kits.. the brand which can be accurate and which can figure out early pregnancy.

Sweetie
    Sweetie is offline eTI Member
    The home pregnancy test works by detecting a hormone called Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) in your urine. This hormone appears in a pregnant woman's urine, approximately 20 days after her last menstrual period. The levels then rise rapidly, reaching a peak in the next 60 to 80 days.

There are many kits like Clearview, the other kits available are Pregcolor Card, Pregtest Card and Veklocit. The average cost per kit is around Rs 50.

+ Post a Comment HERE!