+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What to do try to get the love or leave it

Advert.

shus
    shus is offline Just in!

What to do try to get the love or leave it

Advert.
    me sshus .. far last 6 months fall in love with a guy ..who is ever my classmate in school.. At the earlier stage from his school impression i thought that he can never flirt with me. And i am basically love my family so much for that i always keep expection that he have to love me more than my family.. he never for a little thing angry with me. gave me a lot of freedom . but at one stage for just a little coz i shouted at him . n he just left me.
    but aftr a reserch i get to know that in his past he was deeply love with a girls who is in his gradeschool . n he never forget her. n dnt wann that any other girl ll take that place in his heart. so as my conclusion i get that he always try to love me but cnt bcoz he still now not forget his past and always comparing me with that girl. but how i can take palce of her. but now i am in trouble that i cnt get out of it.. still now we both beahave like frnds but still it pains too much. may i can try to get him again but.. n can also get him .bcoz now i am clear about his each n evry pain .. but how much right it is ??? and i hve a lots of personal problms in my life .. so how to handel ?

Nazneen
    Nazneen is offline eTI Member
    Hey you!
    Firstly, you can never force love.
    Before I say anything else, I wanna know if he was in a relationship with this girl that he loves? Does she love him too?
    How come he didn't tell you about her before you guys got into a relationship?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello shus,

Well, firstly you need to understand there was no relationship between you both. You were in love with him but whatever I can get from your post is, he never said he loves you. So, when there was no relationship between you both, there is no point in thinking about a person or a relation which do not exists.

All i would like to say is, leave him and move on. Its your life and its in your hands how you make it. Love yourself and forget whatever happened with you in the past. Remember everything happens for a good. soon you will find someone better than him who will love you too.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!