+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to convice parents for cross religion Love Marriage

Advert.

jilice
    jilice is offline Just in!

How to convice parents for cross religion Love Marriage

Advert.
    Hi All,

I am 25 years old girl. I am in relationship with my college senior who is 27 years now.We both are from different religion. He told about our love to his parents. But they rejected because of the following reasons.

1) His elder brother eloped and married a hindu girl. Later they were accepted in their family. Now they are living happily with their family.

2) His younger brother eloped and broke up now.

So his parents wants him to marry as their wish. They even saw one girl and forced him to marry. In our 4 years of relationship we lead the life very smooth. We both got well settled in job and i am able to convince my parents but at the same time i cant hurt his parents and also i cant leave my guy for this supid religion concept.

I am in totally confused state and there is only one week gap for him to get engaged.

If anyone have suggesstion please help us.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello jilice,

First thing, what you consider stupid is not stupid for many. Try to understand their situation too, there 2 sons have eloped and married to their respective love of life. Now, analyse the gravity of this situation. They ELOPED because they must have definitely found it very difficult to convince their parents for their love relationship. This is really alarming and the same situation has risen here. Trust me, it won't be very easy and after they have seen this thing happening with their sons, I feel, things have become even more difficult to handle.

Now coming to the part, what you can do ?? Well, good thing here is your parents have agreed and that his elder brother has returned back after marriage and is now a part of the family. You can use both of them as a tool to make thing work out in your case. Get in touch with his elder brother and announce him the complete situation. Also, ask him if he can do something for his younger brother because he has went through a similar case as yours. So, he might turn out to be really helpful.

Secondly, you can arrange a meeting between both the families and allow the elders to do the talking. Pressure from your parents and his elder brother trying to convince them, they should consider your worth and should agree to it, I feel.
    Moreover, its a question of one's ego and emotions rather than feelings of two individual. If they succeed in marrying their son to a girl of the same caste as he is, they will be satisfying their ego and that's it. So, you need to talk to them and take them into confidence that something like running away and marrying is not your intentions are. Tell them that you want to see them smiling on their son's wedding but this religion thing is the main hindrance and they should also try to come out of this old indian tradition and allow their son to marry a girl who can love and take care of him.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello jilice,

First thing, what you consider stupid is not stupid for many. Try to understand their situation too, there 2 sons have eloped and married to their respective love of life. Now, analyse the gravity of this situation. They ELOPED because they must have definitely found it very difficult to convince their parents for their love relationship. This is really alarming and the same situation has risen here. Trust me, it won't be very easy and after they have seen this thing happening with their sons, I feel, things have become even more difficult to handle.

Now coming to the part, what you can do ?? Well, good thing here is your parents have agreed and that his elder brother has returned back after marriage and is now a part of the family. You can use both of them as a tool to make thing work out in your case. Get in touch with his elder brother and announce him the complete situation. Also, ask him if he can do something for his younger brother because he has went through a similar case as yours. So, he might turn out to be really helpful.

Secondly, you can arrange a meeting between both the families and allow the elders to do the talking. Pressure from your parents and his elder brother trying to convince them, they should consider your worth and should agree to it, I feel.
    Moreover, its a question of one's ego and emotions rather than feelings of two individual. If they succeed in marrying their son to a girl of the same caste as he is, they will be satisfying their ego and that's it. So, you need to talk to them and take them into confidence that something like running away and marrying is not your intentions are. Tell them that you want to see them smiling on their son's wedding but this religion thing is the main hindrance and they should also try to come out of this old indian tradition and allow their son to marry a girl who can love and take care of him.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Unregistered Guest

how to convice my parents for love marriage

i am 24 year old male loving a girl. i told my parents about my love they are against it. In my girl friends home, they are waiting for my parents to talk to them. if my parents did not go to talk with her parents. they will move on to some other guy. my parents not accepting for sub caste marriage, and they think she may not be a good life partner for me. but we both are seriously in love with each other. how to convince my parents for accepting my girl friend.

+ Post a Comment HERE!