+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Airtel worst service and we have to wait for ages to speak to their customer represen

Advert.

ece.kishan
    ece.kishan is offline Just in!

Thumbs down Airtel worst service and we have to wait for ages to speak to their customer represen

Advert.
    I am a long time customer for airtel mobile network at the initial days it was quite good but now a days as they got lot of customer they are not taking care of customer support , deducting money from the core balance for unknown and unnecessary dial tones and subscriptions with out our notice and even if we recharge for any special package like Rs46 etc. we are charged double the actual amount instead of reducing it to half (as per the package ) .

If we try to speak to customer care they dn't even care about our problem and when we try again they are diverting the call to voice machine and closing the call .

the most expensive network who loots money like any thing and

The worst service i ever experienced :-((((

Still do not know how bad we have to see .If this continues it will be good for other networks as there is network changing option any time we can shift to other network provider.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I think before doing anything you should go to any nearby customer care center and give them written complaint mentioning that you need to disable all unwanted services. Wait for a while and if that doesn't fix issue, you should opt for MNP because it is meant for this situation itself ie. when you are not happy with current provider, switch to another.

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    Just leave it now if they are not helping and looting you so much !

+ Post a Comment HERE!