+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to make girl friends and have relation and attract them

Advert.

Vishal 1
    Vishal 1 is offline Just in!

How to make girl friends and have relation and attract them

Advert.
    I am a guy 21yr old ... I had girlfriend 4 yrs a go ... After that I didn't have any girl friends ... Nor did I interact with any girl ... I also don't have much female friends ... Only 1 or 2 max ...I feel shy to talk to girls ... And I stammer if I talk to them ... Plz help me .. In
    1)How to interact with girl
    2) on what topic should I talk to increase our conversation 3
    ) how to build relation
    4) how to attract girls towards myself ? Plz plz help .... 😭

decena
    decena is offline eTI Member
    Very good , really nice question
    I wish could give you answer, may be you will have to wait for other Gurus here to see it.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Vishal 1,

Well, this is something that is really difficult to answer, also, it has no particular answer attached to it. Basically, you need to understand first, that, its you who has to make friends, so its you should start the initial conversation instead of waiting for the other person to initiate it. Moreover, the best conversation starter is a smile. Try to portrait an image that you are friendly and not introvert. Realize that girls are human beings and starting a conversation or being friends with them is not a crime for which you need to gain courage and confidence to do.
    Also that you had a girlfriend in past, I don't think so it should be difficult for you to become friends with other girls, because you really know what being in a relationship means and how to handle things. So, just remove this fear of being rejected by them and try to initiate a conversation.

Also, I would like to say you needn't need to feel shy or stammer in talking to them nor you should feel any difficulty in doing so. If a girl approaches you, always try to reciprocate to her. Understand, what a person need is reciprocation from the other and if you are not good at it, then definitely people will prefer to make some distance from you. The female friends that you already have, try to plan a hang out with them or watch a movie together and pay for it. Let them also get to know the real and romantic part of you. Let them also get to know that what you show is not what you from inside, instead you are a very charming personality who could be a good friend too.

So, give some thought to it and try to plan out things accordingly. Try to become more of a extrovert and friendly and I am sure, girls will get attracted to you.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!