Hello Everyone, I am looking to get some information on what is the cost of setting up a motorcycle dealership ( Two wheelers) in a different cities ( Tier I, II and III). On searching the forum, I was able to find some information in terms of costs incurred in setting up a honda dealership. This information has shaped some of the questions below. a) What are the things that the big 2 wheeler manufacturers like Honda, Hero Honda and Bajaj look for while granting a dealership? b) Approximately what is the space requirements for a full Sales, Services and Spares kind of dealership? c) What kind of management is required for operating such a dealership? d) Expenses in terms of staff, facilities, inventory, working capital can be expected? e) What documentation is required before approaching the big manufacturers? f) How does one go about getting the following information from the manufacturers in terms of setting up the dealership? - Cost of the project - financing available from the banks - return on investments available in the two wheeler industry g) From an industry standpoint, If I would like to evaluate the attractiveness of the industry from margins ( dealership), profitability, capital required, where can i get these. I know these are a lot of questions but I am unable to find answers to these on the net and dont have contacts in the industry to be able to get these. Thanks to everyone who responds. Regards, A Rajesh Kumar