+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Can i logde a complaint in consumer court against reliance mobile

Advert.

anshul11511
    anshul11511 is offline Just in!

Unhappy Can i logde a complaint in consumer court against reliance mobile

Advert.
    i do had a postpaid netsetter of reliance which i used for past two years recently i got it disconnected as i switched to 3g connection i did gave the application to disconnect it on 27 june and the connection was disconnected on on 30th of june according to customer care... i did paid up the bill of amount till the date i did gave the application to disconnect it. but now they did firstly sent me bill of rs. 181 saying the connection needs 7 days to be disconnected and laterly they sent me bill for august month too i.e. a total of 181 + 244 = 426 ... when i went to their franchisee office there was no satisfacory answer what should i do...?.? please help me soon...

RCOMcare
    RCOMcare is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by anshul11511 View Post
    i do had a postpaid netsetter of reliance which i used for past two years recently i got it disconnected as i switched to 3g connection i did gave the application to disconnect it on 27 june and the connection was disconnected on on 30th of june according to customer care... i did paid up the bill of amount till the date i did gave the application to disconnect it. but now they did firstly sent me bill of rs. 181 saying the connection needs 7 days to be disconnected and laterly they sent me bill for august month too i.e. a total of 181 + 244 = 426 ... when i went to their franchisee office there was no satisfacory answer what should i do...?.? please help me soon...

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Cheers,

RCOMcare

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi Anshul, I hope this problem is resolved , let us know what happened with your issue so that community can get to know how RCom tackles the issue.

+ Post a Comment HERE!