+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Google Android to Take over Blackberry (RIM Ltd)

Advert.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze

Google Android to Take over Blackberry (RIM Ltd)

Advert.
    Hey Manoj, it looks like you are avid support of BB .. are you ?

manojbhagat
    manojbhagat is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
    Hey Manoj, it looks like you are avid support of BB .. are you ?
    In reality I hate Blackberry.They just dont give any features at all.All they give is BBM and the problem is i love BBM and hence i always have to buy a BB no matter what my budget is.I had heard of android takeover BB.Is it true?

Aarish Rizvi
    Last night, I had an argument with a BB user, he was insisting its email is is better than any, I showed email in a android phone and then in a windows phone, he was not convinced, he insisted that its better on black berry , I saw blackberry, was looking some old school style interface .. what to say, he was so obsessed about BB.. however, its true he was so much into BBM

Nope, there is no news like Android is taking over BB.. Android is owned by Google and there is no sense in taking over unless they want to shut it down as it never looks wise decision to divert their development effort from Android to BB OS.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    New Topic created from existing discussion as it is completely new topic for discussion about RIM takeover by others.

I would like to add here that as per current RIM position, any of its competitor can take over it very easily. As per a news stats website "All of its competitors could easily purchase RIMM should they choose. As of the second quarter, Apple had $28 billion in cash and short-term investments, while Microsoft had $63 billion, Google $43 billion, and even Nokia had $10 billion. RIMM’s market cap is only $3.4 billion. "

priyarawat229
    priyarawat229 is offline eTI Member
    Well, i completely agree with you. Android features are far better than BB. And, younger generation would love to everything on their fingertips, that is the reason why people opting Android phone rather than any other phones.

manojbhagat
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
    Last night, I had an argument with a BB user, he was insisting its email is is better than any, I showed email in a android phone and then in a windows phone, he was not convinced, he insisted that its better on black berry , I saw blackberry, was looking some old school style interface .. what to say, he was so obsessed about BB.. however, its true he was so much into BBM

Nope, there is no news like Android is taking over BB.. Android is owned by Google and there is no sense in taking over unless they want to shut it down as it never looks wise decision to divert their development effort from Android to BB OS.
    That BB user was trying to defend BB.In reality the phone lacks everything.Its slow,it hangs frequently,you face a new problem everyday,no apps(i hate this part).....a BB is a phone which has everything you dont want.If BBM shuts down,or if whatsapp becomes better than BBM(which is only possible in the parallel universe) then BB will not have even a single buyer.A 10k android phone is a better business phone than a Bold 4.

7. Advert.

Aarish Rizvi
    Whatsapp is not alone, there is nimbuzz which works on similar principle , actually now I am more curious that whats that good in BBM ?

manojbhagat
    You will have to use it to know.But i suggest never buy 1.You will get addicted and then there is no backing out.BBm is altogether a different experience.Cannot compare it to yahoo,gtalk,nimbuzz or viber.Its the best social network,better than facebook in my opinion

Aarish Rizvi
    Do you need to have other users to own BB too in order to talk to them ?

manojbhagat
    Yes! BBM works only on BB! Thats the problem.
    It isn't like whatsapp or other messengers.

Aarish Rizvi
    hmm.. then BB is not for me because other than my that friend, no one else uses BB, even my that friend is using it because his company gave it to him.
    But you have ignited some curiosity here about BBM

PS: Again this discussion is moving in other direction than original topic .. now its about BBM :P

manojbhagat
    ooops! That always happens! Before you start a new thread let me tell you that i searched over google and i didnt find anywhere that android is taking over BB,it was a hoax it seems.But it would be the dream of every BB user!

+ Post a Comment HERE!