+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Is FDI in retail going to help in Indian economy ?

Advert.

rahat
    rahat is offline Just in!

Is FDI in retail going to help in Indian economy ?

Advert.
    Is the fdi really helping us to boost the economy how have we become totally dependent on foreign investors ???

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    That is a good question and I wonder too how it is going to help India, in my views for short term, its a great thing but in long run, its India who is at loss as these FDIs when makes profit , takes away wealth from India. Its like slow drainage of wealth from India. Rather Indian should encourage Indian companies to invest outside India so that they can bring profit to India.. but not reverse ..

rahat
    Yes u r right the govt should encourage indian companies to invest outside the country. But let me tell u that some of the indian companies do invest abroad the fact is the no are very small ..
    At this point of time when we are at 6.5 % and the economy is strugling it was necessary to bring the fdi into retail to repay the debt amount and maintain the confidence of lenders ..

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    How it is going to help ?
    Short term they will pay but in long term will take away wealth.. isn't it ? then it will help ?
    eg.. they will bring in Rs. 100 and will take away Rs. 1000 in long term..

rahat
    I think in long terms they will help us in maintaining the economy in balance as of know India has become a favourite destinations for foreign investors have they taken the money and run away till know ?? No ... our fiscal deficit is very much in control because of these foreignn investors.
    Its gud said by some top investors that if the food is gud in our home why we should eat outside ????

Rohit Chandra
    Rohit Chandra is offline eTI Iron
    Hi, I have one more concern I want to add here, Government said "BOLD" decisions are required to make changes, but why only this bold decision, there are many other issues like reservation, Lokpal bill etc.. why Govt. showed BOLDNESS only in this decision, why not in other mentioned ?...
    Don't you think FDI is investing in something else tooo....... (behind the scene ..)

7. Advert.

rahat
    First of all you should understand what does the word BOLD means u dont understand this I assume.
    Let me tell you at this point of time countries like china and europe are not even able to maintain a decent growth rate but India inspite of the rupee falling is able to maintain the 6.5 % growth rate as of now at this point of time its necessary to boost economy by taking such reforms as of now we are not very much concerned about other issues like reservation and lokpal issues. we want to get out of this economic problem that is why they have gone for this and there is nothing behind the curtain ...
    Lokpal bill and reservation will not pull the economy upward.

+ Post a Comment HERE!